BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nicolena M.
This is a great product for anyone who does not use any type of allergy medication. I am on allergy medication daily and it does not plump for me. Be cautious to the irritation it causes around the vermillion line on your lips! Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Gabi J.
Phoenix
best lip plumper I've tried by far! the tingle is super intense but sooooo worth it, especially under red lipstick. You'll be ready to slay all day since the effects are long lasting. If you want a natural plump splurge on this product or just buy the travel size!
Amanda T.
Kinnelon, NJ
This stuff is my favorite! My boyfriend hates when I wear it because when I smooch him it leaves his lips with a tingling feeling. It definitely does plump your lips! Doesn't last that long, but that's not really what it's supposed to do. Overall, I recommend :)
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
This feels like it has cinnamon in it so it will be a bit of a sting kind of feel after application but plumps like you wouldn't believe. It also makes my lips more pigmented and it's a very natural look. I highly recommend this to others looking to plump their lips.
Melissa A.
I love this product..anything to do with Too Face is bomb...this product actually does as says...the first time I applied my lips instantly plumped in size...the smell is great not too strong..it's kinda a fresh fruity smell...it's the is also clear so can be applied to any lip color...the down side for most which I don't mind...it does have a burning tingling effect..kinda makes me feel like the product actually works....
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Plumped it just the right amount without giving a burning sensation. A bit pricey but I knew the product was going to work for me so I splurged in it. It does have a very thick application and lasts long but wears under your normal lip application well with only a tiny bit of movement in the color. Wearing it alone, you get plump lips plus a nice glossy look as well.
Stephanie H.
I like this because of the shine, but I honestly do it see even the slightest difference in my lips. It burns like crazy the first few times you put it on then it only burns a little which is something I don't like so I normally only use it when I wear a matte lipstick because it feels so dry.
Andrea C.
Lathrop, CA
This has by far been my favorite lip plumper. Not for lip plumping but as a lip gloss. I have found that is easy to apply and use. I would give 5/5 stars but the only downfall is that I don't see much of a plumper lip, just a slight enhancement of fuller lips. As a gloss this works amazing and is very long-lasting and would recommend to anyone who loves a glossy lip.
Marisol c.
Thus stuff is great. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last for more then 2-3 hours. You feel an intense tingle on the lips, but it is the extreme one. It has a slight flowery scent and no color. I don't recommend putting on more than one layer at a time. It also brings out a rosy pink in your lips.
Vanessa B.
Powder Springs, GA
It feels tingly and like a burning sensation at first when you first put this on but it doesn't last long. It truly does plump your lips. I already have full lips to begin with but I saw a significant difference in the size of my lips after I applied this. Good step to add before applying on lipstick.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?