BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Eli C.
If you want plumper but still natural looking lips this will definitely do the trick. I apply it right after I put on foundation to let it do its magic before I apply my lipstick when I've completed my makeup. The first couple of uses sting a little but after a few uses the tingling sensation goes away. After a while my lips started looking plumper without the use of Lip Injection Extremely Gloss and I didn't have to use it all of the time.
Kaitlyn E.
Destin, FL
Let me first just start off by saying I have extremely thin lips. I never liked wearing lipstick because I felt it really exemplified their thinness. I bought this just to try, and now I use it everyday. I absolutely love this product and I definitely recommend to others
Alaska k.
Westcliffe, CO
This Lip plumper was like getting lip injections without the pain. I was expecting it to be kind of tingly and it was. The packaging was very nice and neat like all of Too Faced packaging for their products. I would definitely recommend this to others its simply wonderful!
Anaeliza M.
Overall its a nice gloss. Personally I found it made the outline of my lips really red but didn't do a great deal of plumping. However I could see a small difference, the stinging sensation is definitely bareable and not that bad at all!

Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
This lip plumper is intense. It burned my lips for at least 10-15 minutes. It did make them look more plump though, and it was a very noticeable difference. It does work extremely well, but it was just a little too intense for me. I did not like the extreme burning sensation at all.
Alexa G.
Brownsville, TX
It works! This too faced lip plumper gives you the perfect plump lips. After applying the gloss you'll start feeling a tingling sensation for a few minutes and that's when your lips start getting plump. You can either leave the gloss or remove it and put on any other lipgloss or lip stain. It creates the perfect lips!
Taylor D.
so feel like this product fell short for me because my lips didn't really look more plump than they usually are maybe I just need to try it out a few different ways and see how it works best for me but I didn't see the slightest difference until 10 minutes after I had let it sit on my lips and in the morning I don't have that much time to sit there and wait for something to happen
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
When I first seen Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme I was skeptical. I received it in a monthly subscription box so I tried it. And absolutely love it. It tingles when you first put it on but that quickly goes away. I love the way it makes my lip look! Will be purchasing more.
Allysa M.
Los Angeles, CA
This baby goes on great under matte lipsticks! I suggest putting it on your lips for about 10-15 minutes and then wiping it off, adding a little vaseline and THEN putting on your matte lippie. It helps even out the fines lines in your lips and give you an EXTREME pout. It does burn. Be warned. Not horribly bad, but you definitely feel it working. People who are sensitive to irritations or allergies, I would not recommend this product to.
Ashley H.
Got this in one of my Sephora Play boxes a few months ago and have loved it ever since! Feels a bit tingly but really cool. Really does feel and look like my lips are plumper! Its my finishing touch product to complete my look every time. Don't go a day without it!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?