BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sierra N.
New Smyrna, FL
I didn't notice plumping as much as I expected but I know quite a few people who said it was too intense for them. There was a slight plumping effect but it only lasted for about an hour. I received this product in my ipsy bag but wasn't impressed enough to purchase it.
Macie S.
Dandridge, TN
This lip plumper is intense. It burned my lips for at least 10-15 minutes. It did make them look more plump though, and it was a very noticeable difference. It does work extremely well, but it was just a little too intense for me. I did not like the extreme burning sensation at all.
Michelle P.
Staten Island, NY
This is literally my go-to every single day. Morning and night. I typically pick it up at my local Sephora. It does sting but it stings for about 15min total. Usually less. The price is well worth it - it's cheaper than lip injections! Haha definitely HIGHLY recommended.
Alaska k.
Westcliffe, CO
This Lip plumper was like getting lip injections without the pain. I was expecting it to be kind of tingly and it was. The packaging was very nice and neat like all of Too Faced packaging for their products. I would definitely recommend this to others its simply wonderful!
Ashley H.
Got this in one of my Sephora Play boxes a few months ago and have loved it ever since! Feels a bit tingly but really cool. Really does feel and look like my lips are plumper! Its my finishing touch product to complete my look every time. Don't go a day without it!
Jessica R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Very painful at first use, but so extremely effective! I do think that after multiple uses my lips became plumper naturally as well. SO impressed by this lip gloss.
Joanne N.
Brattleboro, VT
Very tingly but I did not see a huge difference in my lips at all. I found that disappointing as I like a lot of Too Faced products. I bought it right off the site when they were having a sale, and wished it had been more worth my while. I probably will not buy again.
Heidi L.
Salt Lake City, UT
Some plumping nothing to special. There was quite a bit of stinging which you expect with a plumping product but this seemed a little much compared to the amount of plumping that you get.
Kerry P.
Bridgeville, PA
I got turned onto this lip plumper when I got one with my Glam Bag a few months ago. The effects are pretty quick and subtle but still noticeable. Too Faced is a great brand and I think the quality of their products is worth the price. I will define you buy this again.
Mayra R.
It worked for me. I applied it and after 5 minutes of tingling my lips looked full and had a nice red color. They also felt very soft. I received a sample in my ipsy bag so I didn't have to pay full price for it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?