BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the concept of this product a lot and I notice a slight difference to my lip size but not to the extreme extent that its name suggests. A warning for those who are not great with pain this lip product burns like a mother. I'm great with pain so it wasn't that bad for me.
Tatevik A.
Los Angeles, CA
I was skeptical before purchasing the product. I don't have the need for it, but hey there's a first time for everything.
Pros: its does what it says, gives your lips a fuller look
Con: It stings
It lasted me about 2-3 hours, but it did make my lips look great! I'm a continuous user, but not all the time. Worth the buy if you don't want actual lip injections and want that fuller look!
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best lip plumper I’ve tried on the market so far. It does not have the creepy lip plumper taste and does not reek of peppermint. It is very moisturizing and hydrating and it is not sticky at all. When it wears off it actually just seems to melt into your skin with no residue. The results are pretty good (but not crazy) and make your lips a nice rosy color too. Good product!
Sinclair F.
This is a wonderful product for natural looking, but plump lips. The applicator brush is nice and allows the product to glide on. Within a minute of application I felt an intense sting and tingle, and about after 5 minutes of that my lips looked great! The gloss is a little sticky but is otherwise perfect!
This lip gloss is pretty good , not sure if I would buy it again. The lip gloss hurt alittle , it kinda was stinging . I think the buxom lip gloss is better for the money.
Amanda W.
Topeka, KS
So at first I didn't like the tingling sensation. But I loved how it gave my lips a pinkish color. The packaging is cute. Easy peasy to apply and it lasts. The smell is amazing. I'd buy it again as a good plain gloss.
Kristin G.
Denton, TX
I had high hopes for this product but it's simply an overpriced gloss with a stinging/burning effect. I put it on and after a few seconds, I felt an intense tingling sensation followed by some stinging. After it subsided, I looked in the mirror and was disappointed that there was no noticeable difference. It's also drying.
Jade L.
Utica, KY
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extereme was something I was so excited to try! With plump lips being all the rage right now I of course had to join in. The Lip injection was easy to apply just like a lip gloss. To my surprise when first using it my lips felt like they were on FIRE! But in a good way! It was a tingle sensation but it felt like it was working! My lips did seem a little plumper but I was not fond of the way it made my lips red.
Priscilla T.
Santa Rosa, CA
It immediately and significantly plumps my lips! It gives me a very strong tingling sensation. I honestly have noticed ever since using it that my lips are always noticeably plumper now. It is unbelievable!! Any lipstick I put on now looks better because my lips are so much plumper! This is some kind of miracle product!!
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Wow-this was more than a "slight tingle" (as it says on the package) for me. I washed off soon after applying (within 2 minutes) and my lips were numb for the rest of the night lol I felt like I had gone to the dentist and had Novocain. Go slow and be careful using this!!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?