BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda R.
I love products from too faced. I don't think there is anything I have tried that I didn't like. This product met my expectations and did exactly what it was supposed to. It seemed to be long lasting as well. There was a slight burning feeling in your lips when you put it on, but that went away fairly quickly. The only drawback is price. But you get what you pay for. If you want a quality product, you are gonna pay more.
Diane M.
I got a sample of this product in my latest Ipsy bag and I was super excited. It does tingle like the package says, but it wasn't too bad in my opinion (may hurt if your lips are cracked). It has a pleasant scent, and it looks really nice on the lips, just a sheer gloss. I think I noticed my lips were slightly plumper. The floss lasted a long time on me.
Morgan C.
Anchorage
I love the long term effects of this product. I use it 247. Literally every day. I work at ulta beauty and I gotta have a pouty lip. I love that I can have the go to look from this product. Over a period of 4 months my lips are more full! You can wear any lipstick over this.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , CA
I have somewhat small lips and the moment this got released I was on it! It does have a tingly sensation, it's bare able. I always use it before my lipstain application and even on a regular day with no makeup on. I would recommend this to someone who wants fuller lips without getting lip fillers!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This plumped my lips up for a few hours. However, within a couple more hours it was all gone and my lips were left over drawn and chapped. If they need to revise the formula to make it more long lasting. The packaging is super cute and smell was fresh. I just do not think I would recommend to a friend until the formula is changed.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is incredible! It made my lips double in size! The tingling feeling in the beginning was a little extreme but it wore off fast. This also wasn't too glossy so it was easy for me to apply lip stick after. I recommended this to multiple people and they have all loved it as well. I would purchase this again and again.
Amanda H.
Louisiana
You will DEFINITELY feel your lips tingling after this but will give you a very good plumping effect. Just be sure not to lick your lips or get it on your face cuz it plumps whatever it touches lol
Jo B.
I got this in my subscription bag. It smells super yummy! I've let my co workers smell it bc it's that that good. I will admit...it does get a little stingy, but hey it's a lip plumper. I'd expect that from any plumper. It works pretty well and gives a nice color to the lips. The consistency I like the best bc it's not sticky and sits well on your lips.
Kassandra T.
At first it looks like just a gloss, but then in about a minute the intense tingling starts! Better if applied for about 30 mins, wiped off and used before liquid lipsticks. Or as a lipgloss if you like the glossy affect. If you use it enough, it will enhance your lips naturally! Talk about EXTREME!
Alexa P.
I liked this product and it did plump my lips a bit, but not enough to where I would buy it again, because it is a bit pricey. It goes on clean with some pretty glitter. It makes my lips tingle, so you can tell it's working. But, if you're looking for a fuller pout you use this along with a lip liner.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?