BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Aaliyah S.
Victorville , CA
This was the first lip plumber I've ever bought ! I wanted to have fuller lips with a plumping product I know would work. The first time I use it in a matter of 10 seconds my lips were on fire - and that's a good thing right! The extreme edition does have great long term effects.
yung $.
Fresno, CA
Following up on a suggestion to apply lip balm before applying lip stick I came upon the lip plumping idea. There is a bit of a 'burning' sensation at first when applying this 'Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme' and the shimmer of this product gives the appearance of larger lips which is my own humble opinion.
Teresa H.
Victorville, CA
This product is beyond amazing. I have tried so many lip pluming products and this one takes the cake! When you first put this on your lips you can feel how much the product is already working on your lips, I would recommend this product to anyone trying to get a more plumed lip.
Briley W.
For me I already have large lips, but when I want a more dramatic look this is my go-to. I got mine at Sephora and I've gone back several time to get it. for me it was a little sticky at first,could have been my Chapstick, but was overall wonderful. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a more fuller look that lasts.
Lisa M.
YAS. I have little tiny lips that just really aren't there. I love this stuff, I apply it before bed and underneath lipstick. It is tingly, but it actually feels good and it smells AMAZING. I didn't think that something glossy could smell so good! Must try!
Mitzi b.
Sun Valley, CA
I didn't really like it for the plumping effect. It did fill the lines, but I didn't notice an enlargement of my lips - it just made them a bit more pink due to the blood flow. However, I did find a purpose for it which was to prime my lips before lipstick. It truly does moisturize my lips like none other and makes them so soft!
alexis t.
I LOVE THIS LIP PLUMPER!!!!!!! Usually there is a subtle tingle in lip plumpers, but this one gives you the all around feeling of the tingle for about an hour or longer!!! I love the tingly feeling, which is one reason I love this gloss! It doesn't have a horrible taste which is great because most lipsticks I've tried do. I can definitely see a difference within minutes when I use this lip plumper! I recommend this gloss to any lip plumper lovers out there!!!
Amber M.
Absolutely Terrible! If I had left this on longer than I did, which was less than 2 whole minutes, it would have given me a chemical burn. I thought I would have one for just that short period of time. If you are sensitive I definitely would stray from this product. Not worth it!
Tabitha M.
Probably the most intense lip plumper ever . At first it feels cold . Then tingly, then omg ! But it's a good OMG . The color is sheer . Not sticky . And lasts a pretty long time . It actually works and you can feel working . It's sort of intense at first but kinda gets addicting .
Sheri  T.
Caney, KS
I have tried this several times hoping one day I will like it. I do like the feeling you get when you wear it, thinking it is working but then nothing really happens. Which is upsetting. I don't want anything major but doesn't seem like anything happened except my lips turned colors.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?