BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sophia A.
I used a sample of this for a week and definitely noticed a difference in my lips within minutes!

For me the formula didn't sting my lips like crazy (a good thing) and didn't dry them out.

I wish I had a bigger sample because I heard that this can actually plump up your lips over time.

Definitely recommend people give this a try!
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I was turned off to lip plumpers at first and then I tried this. Yes their is slight tingling but not as bad as some other ones. This is not expensive and really works. It is also not super glossy, just the right lip gloss is popping feel. I could go for a different applicator though.
Silvia U.
Colton , CA
Giving this a 5 star this is my absolute fav! I love this so much it last to long the price is pretty pricey but so worth it it last a long time! It absolutely works you can see the difference right away! I would recommend for anyone who wants fuller looking lips!
Zoe O.
Bakersfield , CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have been using it for a week and have already noticed a big difference on my bare lips. It is true to its word when it says instant and lasting effects. The tingling sensation is very powerful at first but it gets better after a few days. I don't leave the house without this. Love putting it over my matte lipsticks
Lucy S.
It's okay. I didn't notice a huge difference.. even when I took before and after pictures and compared the pictures. It is actually somewhat moisturizing though so that's a plus. My lips are already not super thin so maybe I would notice a difference if they were thinner to begin with
Keelin H.
Ringgold, GA
I was really disappointed in this because all it did was make my lips feel tingly and a burning sensation and it never really actually plumped my lips so i would not buy this again. the only thing i like about it is that it is very very hydrating. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Malorie R.
Holland, MO
I ADORE this product. What girl does not want Kylie Jenner lips. I've considered getting fillers, but this product worked so well for me, I decided against it. It IS a bit painful when you first apply it, however, I think it's worth it. I put it on while I'm putting my makeup on in the morning to allow it to plump my lips, then when I'm done applying my makeup, I wipe my lips with a Kleenex and apply my lip liner and lipstick. 5 stars. Certainly worth the price.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This lip plumper is amazing. I use it every day before applying my liquid lipsticks! It doesn't really make your lips bigger, so don't expect that, but it definitely swells them up and makes them fuller. It plumps up all the lines and wrinkles on your lips to make your lipstick application flawless. The pain will be strong at first though, but after 5 uses, you can barely feel it! (;
Marisol T.
Did not like this product. The tingling was uncomfortable and my lips got all red and inflamed within minutes. There wasn't much plumping either aside from painful inflammation so after 10 mins I wiped it off. It wasn't worth it for me to be in pain anymore. Don't recommend this product.
Victoria V.
This lip plumper works good if you want your lips to look fuller. I can't 100% agree that it's "extreme" because it didn't meet my expectations of "extreme". Either way, I do like what it does for me. I apply it a second time 10 minutes after the first application and I don't wipe it off after just because the gloss is very nice, non-sticky, and it leaves your lips looking very moisturized.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?