BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
I received this as a sample and instantly fell in love with it, which has resulted in years of buying the full size.
It does burn and give a tingly sensation when first applied, but not in a painful overbearing way. I noticed immediate results , fuller plumper lips. This is definitely a makeup bag must have.
Kasiah F.
I do notice a small change but mother dramatic .it burns a lot and changes the color of my lip to more of a red color .it says to use twice a day but I only wear it when I wear makeup
Katie B.
San Marcos
Love this product. I bought it at sephora and was very skeptical because I usually don't use lip plumper but this one went on very nice and surprisingly stayed on all day.
Maggie D.
The first time I tried this product I freaked out! After a few seconds of tingle my lips plumed up big time! I've never had a plumper leave my lips looking so full! Love this product!
Aditi G.
This is a great product because it really plumps your lips. It has a very nice texture, that is not at all sticky feeling but I have to tell you m: it does really sting. But it's a bareble sting, and the lips maximize size. Be careful how you apply it though because if you apply it by accident on the skin it leaves it red and itchy a couple of minutes. The plumping effect fades in a couple of hours.
Taylor C.
I use this product every day. It makes my lips feel and look bigger. It does tingle when you use it but it goes away after a few minutes. You may feel a burning feeling at first too but it will go away. These feelings means that it is working.
Courtney C.
This did slightly plump my lips but not enough to justify how much it burns! Be very careful you don't accidently get it anywhere but your lips because the spot will turn bright red!
AnnaLaurin B.
Monroe, LA
One of the BEST products I have!! It plumps up your lips and makes them look great!! I always keep this product in my purse. It makes you lips feel amazing and look great. It also smells really good
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY
I LOVELOVELOVE this product and cannot rave about it enough. Smells great, has great packaging and really does what it claims too. Is clear but gives my lips nice color on its own, but can be worn under or over lip color of your choice. has a nice tingling feeling and makes your lips look nice and plump.
This lip plumber I didn't enjoy as much as other brands but still does the job. This lipgloss makes your lips very full and gives you some of a plump look not too much very natural.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?