BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is incredible! It made my lips double in size! The tingling feeling in the beginning was a little extreme but it wore off fast. This also wasn't too glossy so it was easy for me to apply lip stick after. I recommended this to multiple people and they have all loved it as well. I would purchase this again and again.
Allison S.
El Mirage, AZ
This lip plumper by Too Faced is amazing! It has a pleasant smell and taste. It visibly plumps your lips within 60 seconds and your lips feel fuller for a good few hours before having to re apply, if need be. The tingling sensation isnt too strong like i have experienced with other lip plumpers that were too uncomfortable, this lip plumper is just right.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually took before and after pictures so I could see the difference. I am a huge cynic and did not have my hopes too high. I wish I had the pictures on this device because there was absolutely an improvement. Everyone that I shared the pictures with could easily notice that my lips were fuller.
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I have mixed reviews for this product. I love how it plumps my lips but it also can really burn. I has a warning on the side that says to make sure it only gets on your lips not the surrounding area. Please follow it correctly or you will have a red ring around your lips. I do love the smell and if you get it correctly on your lips you will have amazing results!
Jo B.
I got this in my subscription bag. It smells super yummy! I've let my co workers smell it bc it's that that good. I will admit...it does get a little stingy, but hey it's a lip plumper. I'd expect that from any plumper. It works pretty well and gives a nice color to the lips. The consistency I like the best bc it's not sticky and sits well on your lips.
Deisy T.
Jackson, MS
FAVORITE ! This is the greatest most effective lip plumping lip gloss ever it has a weird smell but omg it works great I have to go buy another because I’m running out but it makes your lips so much more plump with an even pout and it looks so cute alone
Amanda H.
Louisiana
You will DEFINITELY feel your lips tingling after this but will give you a very good plumping effect. Just be sure not to lick your lips or get it on your face cuz it plumps whatever it touches lol
Alexa P.
I liked this product and it did plump my lips a bit, but not enough to where I would buy it again, because it is a bit pricey. It goes on clean with some pretty glitter. It makes my lips tingle, so you can tell it's working. But, if you're looking for a fuller pout you use this along with a lip liner.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , CA
I have somewhat small lips and the moment this got released I was on it! It does have a tingly sensation, it's bare able. I always use it before my lipstain application and even on a regular day with no makeup on. I would recommend this to someone who wants fuller lips without getting lip fillers!
Sarah H.
I was thoroughly impressed with this product. The packing is so luxe and girly! It's applied as a typical gloss and instantly delivers a plumping, stinging effect! I have experienced reddening around the lip contours. It is indeed an extreme lip plumper and not for the faint hearted. Effect will last for 2 days at the most if not applied each day. I would say this product is best applied at night as a lip treatment while you sleep. Plumps to the extreme, you get what you pay for.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?