BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
So the tingle/pain feeling is very much so there. Last about 5 minutes, it's more intense than any other plumper I've used. It seemed to make a small difference in size but it did leave my lips a super cute pink which I loved. So although I didn't see much plump from my lips, I do love the color it made them. I would still recommend this and would definitely buy again.
Neisha G.
Worst experience ever. Wouldn't recommend , especially to those with sensitive skin!! Put it on & immediately started to feel the tingling feeling. Then a burning sensation & it started to spread all over my face! The feeling was bearable but the after affect was bad. Didn't see any change on my lips either. Disappointed.
Amber R.
Piketon, OH
This is a great product in that it obviously has a significant effect on your lips. It quickly creates a burning sensation, this leads to a great deal of added color in your lips, and then a slight plump. I would certainly repurchase this product because it is one of the few that actually does what it says!
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
Maybe I just have very small lips or maybe it's this lip injection gloss. I do feel a tingling sensation on my mouth that shortly thereafter turns into a burning, but my lips hardly get any kind of growth or swelling to the point where it blatantly obvious. I enjoyed it the first time because it was different, but I will never use it again due to the burning sensation you get that wont go away even after washing this gloss off.
Lydia S.
I am pretty impressed with this product. It burns pretty intensely but it only lasts about 5 minutes. It leaves my naturally pale lips pink and full. It is shiny and hydrating. My lips felt hydrated long after the plumping effects wear off. I don't know if this lasts long term but the temporary effects are great!
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
The effects of the Too Faced Lip Injection are not forever, but it does work. It has a slight little tingle that becomes barely noticeable the more times you use it. Absolutely amazing how much more plump your lips can look with this, I have super thin lips and you can actually see them after I have applied it.
Cassandra G.
My go to plumper. I bought this a few years back, loved it, then forgot about it. I received a sample of it, in a recent ipsy bag, and can't remember how I ever went without it. It's not thick, or sticky. It does tingle quite a bit, but it immediately plumps your lips and leaves them flushed. If you need a plumper, this one is the one to go with.
Aurika A.
Tupelo, MS
I was slightly worried about paying so much money for some clear lip gloss that was going to essentially burn me, but this is my absolute favorite thing. I typically put on the lip color I intend to wear, then layer this gloss over it, and I'm moisturizer and extremely pouty. I love this product! I will warn that it doesn't last more than about 4-5 hours moisture-wise, but the lips stay full all day. I look forward to applying this every morning, and it doesn't even burn at all anymore.
Drea D.
San Pedro, CA
I received this as a sample and instantly fell in love with it, which has resulted in years of buying the full size.
It does burn and give a tingly sensation when first applied, but not in a painful overbearing way. I noticed immediate results , fuller plumper lips. This is definitely a makeup bag must have.
Fabiola G.
This is another of the few lip injections I tried. Not pricy, good value and very soft on the lips. Lasted super long and lightweight. Very easy to use, a no brainer. Will buy again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?