BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Larissa M.
Independence, MO
This product definitely does the job. You are supposed to use it at night, because if you use it during the day you'll get this red ring around your lips, and I don't know about you guys, but I don't want everyone seeing me with a red outline around my lips unless it's lip liner.
Even so, this product does plump your lips, though it kind of hurts and stings a little.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm torn about this product. I received a sample in my ipsy bag this month, so I figured I'd try it out. I love the smell, it's nice and fruity, and it doesn't tingle badly at all. It only last for about 5 minutes, and it looks nice and glossy. However, I didn't notice any plumping of my lips. I do have fuller lips, so I'm guessing it would be hard to notice. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't already have fuller lips
Erin L.
Paragould, AR
This stuff is awesome! I had tried other lip plumpers in the past that gave a slight "tingle," but Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme felt like I got punched in the mouth (in a good way!)! I could feel it actually working on my lips. Within just a couple of minutes, my lips were full and luscious, which never happens for me. Plus, I really love the smell.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
So the tingle/pain feeling is very much so there. Last about 5 minutes, it's more intense than any other plumper I've used. It seemed to make a small difference in size but it did leave my lips a super cute pink which I loved. So although I didn't see much plump from my lips, I do love the color it made them. I would still recommend this and would definitely buy again.
Jame R.
I have very thin lips, so I use this every morning and every night. As well as right before I do my makeup if I am going out at night. If my lips are chapped I use Blistex first. This is an immediate plumper and if you use it often enough it leaves your lips plumper all the time. I will continue to repurchase this.
Joanna F.
This stuff is amazing... A little funny when u apply it feels like little niddles j/k... It feels tingly at first then it goes away ... I did c a difference in my lips... I do have full like already just had to try and c what the hope was all about...
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
Extreme tingle, some people say it almost burns, but I personally love this stuff. It doesn't plump a whole lot, it can only do so much, but there was a difference in my lips and the gloss alone is amazing. I got the sample size in my ipsy bag and have since traded with people for their unused unwanted ones so I now have multiples 😊
Saige E.
The lip gloss actually worked! I didn't have any expectations but it worked within minutes. There was slight discomfort, a bit of a burning/tingling sensation that lasted only a few minutes. The plumped lip look lasted for as long as the lip gloss did. Once you start to wipe it off, the results receded as well.
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
Maybe I just have very small lips or maybe it's this lip injection gloss. I do feel a tingling sensation on my mouth that shortly thereafter turns into a burning, but my lips hardly get any kind of growth or swelling to the point where it blatantly obvious. I enjoyed it the first time because it was different, but I will never use it again due to the burning sensation you get that wont go away even after washing this gloss off.
Lydia S.
I am pretty impressed with this product. It burns pretty intensely but it only lasts about 5 minutes. It leaves my naturally pale lips pink and full. It is shiny and hydrating. My lips felt hydrated long after the plumping effects wear off. I don't know if this lasts long term but the temporary effects are great!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?