BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Heather P.
I have really thin lips and obtained a sample of the Lip Injection Extreme in my monthly sample subscription. While I can say that it did plump my lips pretty well, it definitely burned and tingled for quite some time. Not sure I would use it often.
Carolyn B.
I received this in my ipsy bag this month. It does plump, makes my lips moisturized and even smells great. The only complaints I have is that it stings a bit and it not quite as glossy as one would expect either. However, it stands up to its name-lip injection. It is definitely the cheapest alternative to a real injection and has great results!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I bought 2 of these lip injection extremes from two faced & was very disappointed. I usually love they're stuff, but it is sticky, made my lips tingle for a couple minutes & did nothing to the appearance of my lips, when I was really hoping for the price, to get some kind of plumping effect unfortunately this was a bummer.
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
There are many mixed reviews on this product so I'm going to say it works differently for everyone because I personally love this stuff it smells great and feels amazing I love the tingling sensation it gives me and after a few minutes my lips are plumpier I def recommend trying it atleast once to see if too work for you
Brooke G.
This product was horribly painful. My lips turned an unnatural red, including the skin around my lips. I definitely do not recommend this for anyone, not worth the money when it burns for an hour even after scrubbing it off. Lips were definitely bigger, but it looked less like a pout and more like an allergic reaction.
Gossip Girl !.
Acworth, GA
This amazing product leaves shocking results in just a few hours. Too Faced Lip Injection will not disappoint, get it at your local sephora or ulta right now! But do be cautious over some sensitivity you may have with your lips if you can't handle a bit of sting, but hey it leaves your lips plumped. Xoxo, gossip girl.
Sandy H.
I received this in my September Ipsy bag, and the first thing I noticed was how bad it stings!! I almost gave up and wiped it off and threw it away, but then about 3 min later, the sting began to wear off and my lips were noticeably plumper. Even my husband noticed! So, yes it stings, but in the end I think it's worth it!
Tatiana L.
This is the only lip pumper I've tried and it works amazing. I've read some reviews saying the tingling sensation was too uncomfortable and irritated the skin but I didn't think so. You can feel it working its magic as soon as you put it on. Just be careful when applying because if you get it on the skin around your lips, it'll become red instantly and take a while to go away.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This stuff works, let me tell ya! Within seconds I could feel the tingling sensation and could see my lips plumping! I use this is many ways. Before lipstick, as a lipstick topper, and just as a gloss. I love wearing it as a gloss. It is such a beautiful shine. My friends always compliment my lips when I wear this alone
member-82aa9
Love this plumper ! I use it daily ! Gives you the full pouty lips that you desire without the needles ! Long lasting and it doesn’t leave a film which is great ! Eat to find at ultra !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?