BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This definitely works well, but be careful not to get anywhere but on your lips because it will result in irritated, bright red skin that lasts for quite a while. Not painful but a little more irritation then the usual lip-plumper. This one feels sort of like a stinging sensations, while other plumpers I have used feel much more tingley. I was happy with my purchase, HOWEVER it was a tad expensive... you can definitely find an equal or better product for much cheaper.
Taylor J.
I'm a sceptic on lip plumpers usually because half of the time they don't actually work but I went out and got this and it plumps your lips and slowly over time, the more you use it, helps them stay more pouty without using it as much. I will say the burning and stinging the first few times you use it is almost unbearable, but you kinda just have to look past it for this amazinnnnnggggg lip plumper.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
I really love this lip plumper! I have tried quite a few out there and haven't had results like this one. The only reason why I bought this one is because they actually did a clinical trial on it and it had great results so I figured what's the harm in trying then? Now, I'm about to go buy my second bottle! I feel like I have to point out that this obviously isn't going to make your lips look like you actually got injections. If that were possible then people wouldn't get injections because they are expensive! But this does plump your lips up for a short amount of time and keep them hydrated. It's a win-win.
Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
There are days I can't afford restyline but still want my lips to look plump. Not fake or plastic. I tried this on my lips and the first thing I noticed is you can feel it working. Your lips tingle and turn a tad red and when you look in the mirror, brilliance! After more use, you don't notice the tingle as much. I think you get used to it
Monique V.
Santa Cruz, NM
This product did not work for me. I did not see much of a difference once I applied the product to my lips. It was just another lip gloss with a tingling sensation and bad smell. i have very sensitive lips, and i am not a fan of the burning feeling I had about 1-2 minutes after I applied the plumber. Will not buy again. Sorry Too Faced. :(
Nefthaly R.
perris california
I loved this . It is worth buying . I need to buy more , I don’t usually buy the same product again , I like to try different kinds of makeup products . But I will foreshore but more of these !
Keisha M.
Columbia, SC
Two Faced Lip Injection Extreme is a lip plumping formula for day or night use, and is definitely a winner!

I have tried other plumpers, some so strong they made my eyes water, some made my lips feel like they were on fire! Two Faced has truly stuck gold with this product! Not only does it not sting and irritate, but it actually works! My lips feel fuller and sexier! #winning
KAITLYN d.
Haltom City, TX
It gets the job done and does what it promises to do. It stings a little like any lip plumper does but I highly recomend if you're looking for a good quality lip plumpwr
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked the sheen this had and I had high hopes going in but as soon as I applied it to my lips I had a very obnoxious burning sensation and had to wipe it off immediately. Seeing as it is a lip plumper and tingling is expected I did not by any means think it would sting that bad and it left my lips very red and puffy not a good look
Kirsten S.
Basically hot sauce for your lips, it tingles so bad it feels so good. Leaves your lips plump and juicy. I mix mine with a liquid lipstick or eyeshadow for some color!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?