BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emile O.
Carthage, MO
This burns - which in my mind, means that it’s working!
The Extreme version claims to have lasting effects and I do notice a difference in the lines on my lips when I can remember to use this daily.
Actually, my favorite benefit of this plumper is the natural flush it gives to my lips. I would assume that everyone’s lips would flush a different shade and mine flush this beautiful Snow White red shade. It creates a very natural, yet noticeable shade for me - which fulfills my “No, my lips are naturally this beautiful shade” desires.

Do Not - I Repeat! Do not, let this get on your face; you’ll have a weird red splotch for a day.
Beautiful L.
This lip injection was good. It gives your lips a tingling sensation, which is not bad. It’s the plumper that makes them tingle. The packaging for too faced is always great. It didn’t really plump my lips but it’s a great glossy lip gloss. I would purchase a top face lip product but not for the plumping
Shelby W.
Atlanta, GA
This product goes on clear and I wear it al the time. I definitely can feel the slight stinging but it’s perfect to wear if you’re on the go and don’t have a lot of time to apply. It makes your lips have slightly more color from the stinging and it does slightly increase the plumpness of your lips. If you wear this daily, you’ll notice it loses its efficiency over time. I would buy this again in a heart beat!
nicole O.
This is the best lip plumper on the market. It hurts SO bad but so good at the same time. I love using it under matte lipstick so i tend to have dry/chapped lips. it completely takes away the look of chapped lips and makes my lips looks smooth with any formula lip stick. I don't believe it has a lasting effect like it claims. And if you get it on any portion of your skin it will create redness. But those are 2 things completely i am willing to disregard! An absolute must
Jimi P.
Atlanta, GA
I liked this product! It wasn't supper sticky and added a clear finish along with plumping your lips. It lasted long enough from the start to finish of me applying my makeup so that I could put my real lipstick on. It made my lips tingle which I LOVE because I know it's working. I got the mini one, so mine was about $15. I think this could be used as a "primer" for your lips before putting on your actual lipstick/gloss to make your lips extra plump and ready for the day!
Brianna B.
Grawn
Definitely gets the job done! It only takes a few minutes for the gloss to work, it does however create a very strong burning sensation that may be too intense for some. And if you’re not careful, any of the gloss that touches your skin other than your lips will turn red and burn if not wiped off right away. The lip plumper does however leave your lips full looking and adds a nice deep pink color to them! Overall it works well, just be careful to keep it off of your skin!
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
This product has absolutely changed my life. I’ve always been self conscious about my small lips but don’t have enough money for injections yet. When I was recommended this product by a friend I was super excited to try because you could really see instant and long term results just like Too Faced had promised. I’m in love😍 I stay stocked up and keep one bottle with me at all times. Even when I’m not wearing make up I wear the lip injection extreme for a gloss. This product has truly won my heart over.
Johannah G.
Portage, MI
Love the feeling of this too faces lip plumper. It does do the normal tingle sensation you get from any lip plumper but I didn’t feel like it was hurting me while on. I accidentally over lined my lips and my skin there was actually a little red so I do know it is for sure doing a little something!! I feel like my lips are fuller not crazy difference just a subtle. It sort of has a candy like smell to it.
Francesca S.
grand rapids
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is amazing! I’ve never gone through a tube of lip gloss before but I’m almost finished with this. I love that it’s clear and you can wear it alone for a subtle shine or on top of a lip color. I usually wear it alone. As far as plumping goes, I think it does plump them up a bit. I wouldn’t say it’s extreme but there is a difference. There is a mild stinging/burning sensation when you use it, so if you are really sensitive or wouldn’t like that, it’s not for you. I don’t mind the stinging personally. I think the price point is fair compared to other products on the market. My only downside to this product is that it doesn’t last long. You’ll have to reapply a lot for that plumping/shine but that’s usual.
Margaret G.
West hills, CA
Such a bomb product! Like honestly even if you’re just looking for s nice clear gloss this is amazing.  It truly gives your lips a fuller more lively look. I use this gloss with almost ever makeup look, natural, full glam, or just even a boring no makeup type of day.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?