BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katie H.
Spooner, WI
Holy moly. This stuff really works. I will eventually update this post with a before and after picture. Best lip plumper I've used so far. Ive only used it on lips alone with no product underneath, so I will have to see how it works on top of product. When applied to your lips directly, it burns a bit. One time it burned so badly that I had to wipe it off. However, I still noticed plumping effects after even taking it off. I'd say the plumping for me lasts a little more than an hour.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
WOW! This really IS "extreme"! It's hard to rate this product because it DOES work. It does exactly what it is supposed to...it plumps the lips. The packaging is fine and it's priced moderately. But, it DOES feel like you're being stung by a colony of bees once applied...and it lasts quite awhile (maybe even after it's wiped off!). Also, if you happen to go out of the lip lines, it will leave your skin red for quite some time! I do intend to try to get used to it since it DOES plump the lips but, shew...I'm not so sure!
Mia b.
Works amazing leaves a nice glossy finish to your lips and makes your lips look plump and natural at the same time. The product lasted for about 12 hours. I would buy this product again.
Heather P.
I have really thin lips and obtained a sample of the Lip Injection Extreme in my monthly sample subscription. While I can say that it did plump my lips pretty well, it definitely burned and tingled for quite some time. Not sure I would use it often.
Alexis W.
Gilbert, AZ
Been using this for about 3 weeks now and my husband just told me last week that when he kisses me my lips feel so much fuller than they used to! SUCCESS! This stuff gives my lips the extra boost they need. I use it first thing in the morning and right before I go to bed and it hydrates and plumps by pucker beautifully!
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I bought 2 of these lip injection extremes from two faced & was very disappointed. I usually love they're stuff, but it is sticky, made my lips tingle for a couple minutes & did nothing to the appearance of my lips, when I was really hoping for the price, to get some kind of plumping effect unfortunately this was a bummer.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Absolutely love this clip injection works very well I've tried other Lip plumpers but never worked this quite as good as One dozen give you a very dramatic plumping affect but it is noticeable highly recommend this product well worth the price at $28
Sandy H.
I received this in my September Ipsy bag, and the first thing I noticed was how bad it stings!! I almost gave up and wiped it off and threw it away, but then about 3 min later, the sting began to wear off and my lips were noticeably plumper. Even my husband noticed! So, yes it stings, but in the end I think it's worth it!
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
There are many mixed reviews on this product so I'm going to say it works differently for everyone because I personally love this stuff it smells great and feels amazing I love the tingling sensation it gives me and after a few minutes my lips are plumpier I def recommend trying it atleast once to see if too work for you
Brooke G.
This product was horribly painful. My lips turned an unnatural red, including the skin around my lips. I definitely do not recommend this for anyone, not worth the money when it burns for an hour even after scrubbing it off. Lips were definitely bigger, but it looked less like a pout and more like an allergic reaction.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?