BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
This actually works!! I saw results writhing 1 minutes, yes there's some discomfort and it feel like it's burning but it only lasts about 30 seconds. If you're okay with that then go for it!! It last a good while and I apply it before I do my makeup then once I get to the lipstick part I remove the left over gloss and apply my lipstick!
Tai S.
Midlothian, VA
This plumper works miracles. I had never used a plumper before trying this product and I honestly thought I was having an allergic reaction after wearing this for ten minutes because the tingling caught me off guard! I already have naturally full lips but when I looked in the mirror with this one my top lip was definitely running Kylie Jenner for her money!! Recommend this to anyone looking for plumper lips, would probably tell sensitive skin people to steer away.
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
Received this in my ipsy bag. Buuuut I won't be purchasing this in the future. It does work, but I can achieve the same look this product gives me by lining my lips and using a nice liquid lipstick. Also it does causes a burning sensation which is extremely unpleasant. However it does work if this is something you're in the market for.
Daniela R.
Ok... This product and I have very love and hate relationship. I love the effect it gives my lips, they get plumped and also look healthy, but i honestly feel is too much pain i have to go through to get that effect. This product does burn and tingle a lot. If you have sensitive lips or if you are sensitive to pain this is not for u.
Victoria B.
Alliance, OH
I purchased this at my local Ulta store after a recommendation from a sales associate there. I was pleased with the results. Excellent plumping qualities. I get Juvaderm injections once yearly, and this plumper helps me get through the those end months before my next doctor's appointment. Long lasting results, my lips look fuller and I don't notice that the Juvaderm is wearing off like I used to.
Jasmine W.
Visalia
Love it ❤️ it’s such a good lip blumper not too heavy or sticky just prefect I’ll prefer it if you want your looks to look more fuller and shining💯 Too face always been one of my favorite bands to use
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I have sad thin lips, so I do whatever I can to help them along! This is very glossy, adds a bit of redness and has such a great tingle! The tingle last about 15 minuets and then it's time to re apply. I do notice a bit of fullness when this is on! Not like lip injections...just more plump. I like it, but have found others I like more.
Ange'Nette L.
Sapulpa, OK
This is absolutely my favorite lip plumper! It makes your lips super glossy and plump! It's not sticky like most lip glosses. Very easy to apply. I definitely recommend this product.
Kirsten S.
Basically hot sauce for your lips, it tingles so bad it feels so good. Leaves your lips plump and juicy. I mix mine with a liquid lipstick or eyeshadow for some color!
Katie L.
Massillon, OH
This did what it was intended to and that was plumped my lips ! I didn't realize how fast it was going to work but when I woke up my lips were huge !!! There are a few negative effects though and that is lip burn also your lips will be very red around them after you use this. If you're looking for big lips though this is the real deal!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?