BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jeanette N.
Amazing my lips instantly looked plumper, I would reccommend this product to anyone who was looking for a great lip plumper. I bought mine at Sephora. Great value. Not pricey.
Yajaira R.
South Gate, CA
I have always been dying to get this lip plumper. I was expecting it to be good because of the brand. This does plump your lips, but you can burly notice . It leaves my lips red due to all that tingling and burning i get. PLUS it only lasts for about 5 minuets! I get a bad allergic reaction, i start to get red spots on my face & around my lips and my face starts getting itchy. I’m so glad i just got the sample. It has a good smell to it.
If you think this will plump your lips a lot. No it won’t. So please don’t spend your money on something that’s not even going to work. All it’s going to do is irritate your skin .
Briauna B.
Vacaville, CA
I have been using this for a while now. I really enjoy it, for myself it gives a nice plump look. I'd say the one con is that it causes my lips to have a reddish color which is why I like to put a nice nude or pinkish lipstick on then apply it over that way my lips are a more subtle colors. Love the end result I would recommend this for anyone looking to have a nice pouty lip effect (:
Abby O.
Noticed a slight plump in my lips. Tingling sensations, didn't really hurt. Pricey for what it does. Probably would not purchase again! Packaging is super cute, always happy with too faced products!!!!!!!!!
Jackeline F.
Ouhhh when I wore this my lips had a tingle that I felt so comfortable with. I like how glossy it left them and soft after use. I was afraid that the tingle would irritate my lips but it made them look good
Laura J.
Georgetown, TX
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. It is a plumper of the few that actually creates visible results in just minutes. At first there is no feeling except a glossy texture. After a few minutes you'll start to feel, what I like to call, a sharp tingle. It's pretty intense. Soon that feeling subsides and you are left with this beautiful pouty pout. So kissable! You layer anything with it as well. OH! AND...the more you use it the more your lips will stay plump on their own on the days you don't use it. How cool is that?
Emma H.
Madisonville
this makes your lips PLUMP. it also made my lips a little rosey which i had no proubelm with:) it is great to use when you're feeling like your lips just need a little pick me up!
Erica L.
Hagerman, NM
If you want a little extra pucker to your pout, this product has you covered. This product does exactly as it states and makes a difference in the appearance of the size of your lips. While some may find the tingle to be more of a burn I did not find it overpowering at all. I was equally impressed with what a great gloss it was. The shine was glossy and sleek and wore beautifully.
Nic A.
If you're looking for a product to pump your lips, THIS is it. This plumper will plump your lips enough that you will notice a difference. The stinging is REALLY intense, but after about 10 minutes it is gone. Also, be sure to NOT get this on your skin. Basically do not go outside your lip line, because it will stain your skin red, and thats not an attractive look. This gloss def works, but it fades after an hour so you will need to reapply. It is not a permanent fix, but it will temp make your lips larger. I would recommend.
Tessa L.
Vancouver, WA
The Plumper Is Amazing, It Makes My Lips Look Much Plumper. It Does Tingle A Lot Though So If You Have Very Sensitive Lips It May Not Be The Best! It Was Worth The Money For Me Though And Looked Super Cute!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?