BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Diana S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
There are days I can't afford restyline but still want my lips to look plump. Not fake or plastic. I tried this on my lips and the first thing I noticed is you can feel it working. Your lips tingle and turn a tad red and when you look in the mirror, brilliance! After more use, you don't notice the tingle as much. I think you get used to it
Keisha M.
Columbia, SC
Two Faced Lip Injection Extreme is a lip plumping formula for day or night use, and is definitely a winner!

I have tried other plumpers, some so strong they made my eyes water, some made my lips feel like they were on fire! Two Faced has truly stuck gold with this product! Not only does it not sting and irritate, but it actually works! My lips feel fuller and sexier! #winning
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
This definitely works well, but be careful not to get anywhere but on your lips because it will result in irritated, bright red skin that lasts for quite a while. Not painful but a little more irritation then the usual lip-plumper. This one feels sort of like a stinging sensations, while other plumpers I have used feel much more tingley. I was happy with my purchase, HOWEVER it was a tad expensive... you can definitely find an equal or better product for much cheaper.
Nefthaly R.
perris california
I loved this . It is worth buying . I need to buy more , I don’t usually buy the same product again , I like to try different kinds of makeup products . But I will foreshore but more of these !
KAITLYN d.
Haltom City, TX
It gets the job done and does what it promises to do. It stings a little like any lip plumper does but I highly recomend if you're looking for a good quality lip plumpwr
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
I really love this lip plumper! I have tried quite a few out there and haven't had results like this one. The only reason why I bought this one is because they actually did a clinical trial on it and it had great results so I figured what's the harm in trying then? Now, I'm about to go buy my second bottle! I feel like I have to point out that this obviously isn't going to make your lips look like you actually got injections. If that were possible then people wouldn't get injections because they are expensive! But this does plump your lips up for a short amount of time and keep them hydrated. It's a win-win.
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I really liked the sheen this had and I had high hopes going in but as soon as I applied it to my lips I had a very obnoxious burning sensation and had to wipe it off immediately. Seeing as it is a lip plumper and tingling is expected I did not by any means think it would sting that bad and it left my lips very red and puffy not a good look
Casie B.
St Francis, WI
Received this in my ipsy bag. Buuuut I won't be purchasing this in the future. It does work, but I can achieve the same look this product gives me by lining my lips and using a nice liquid lipstick. Also it does causes a burning sensation which is extremely unpleasant. However it does work if this is something you're in the market for.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is definitely one of the best lip plumpers I have ever used. The results are visible one the first use but over time become more apparent. The tingling sensations on my lips are not unpleasant but they are definitely there. I found that I had to reapply a couple times during the day but thats as with any lipstick. This on is a keeper.
Katie L.
Massillon, OH
This did what it was intended to and that was plumped my lips ! I didn't realize how fast it was going to work but when I woke up my lips were huge !!! There are a few negative effects though and that is lip burn also your lips will be very red around them after you use this. If you're looking for big lips though this is the real deal!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?