BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Shelby H.
Lexington, KY
Definitely tingles when you first apply it! But I can tell a difference in my lip size. It's not a major difference but it looks natural and gives me the effect I'm looking for. It's a product I would buy again
jessica b.
this one is even better than the original. it is so easy to apply. just put it on like a regular gloss and in a matter of minutes your lips are fuller than ever. i totally recommend if you want a nice plump lip
Yanira C.
Applies and feels like a lip gloss but then it starts to sting. It makes the area around my lips red and doesn't give much volume to my lips so I do not recommend this product.
Brittany R.
Brookpark
Amazing! Best lip plumper ever! Tingles at first but effects to pumping come immediately afterwards.
I would recommend this product 5/5

Definitely a must buy! Only con: it’s kinda sticky but it’s worth the plump
Hannah W.
Cataula , GA
I L-O-V-E this lip plumper, I am a huge fan of the results it provides and the sensation of the plumping and tingling is super fun and the product also smells amazing!!!
Iris C.
Tucson, AZ
This product works! It's always hard to find a lip plumper that actually makes your lips fuller and more firm but this does exactly that! Especially if you get a tinted one, you can wear it on its own and it will look great with any makeup look. It is great to use this product because it does not pull or harm any of the surrounding skin like suction lip plumpers do. I definitely recommend this!
nicole j.
Very effective, you can feel it working in just seconds. It is a little painful, but to be expected since in contains capscacin. Its the bat lip plumper I've purchased. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Reilley P.
I don’t mind the pain (my boyfriend does, but doesn’t realize pain is beauty). I think of it more as a tingle. Really plumps the lips! Adds a nice sheen as well.
Yajaira R.
South Gate, CA
I have always been dying to get this lip plumper. I was expecting it to be good because of the brand. This does plump your lips, but you can burly notice . It leaves my lips red due to all that tingling and burning i get. PLUS it only lasts for about 5 minuets! I get a bad allergic reaction, i start to get red spots on my face & around my lips and my face starts getting itchy. I’m so glad i just got the sample. It has a good smell to it.
If you think this will plump your lips a lot. No it won’t. So please don’t spend your money on something that’s not even going to work. All it’s going to do is irritate your skin .
Samantha P.
Laredo, TX
This product promises- and delivers- up to a 40% increase in the lips. I have decent sized lips, but I have always enjoyed how nice plump lips look. I tried this product while at the store, and I instantly noticed a difference. As soon as I applied the product on my lips I experienced a slight burning/tingling sensation, which was very bearable. And after a few seconds I started to notice a difference. This lip injection really delivers extreme results.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?