BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS
I have average sized lips, so when I use this product I usually just use it on my top lip to even them out. When I first tried this product I wanted to wipe it off so bad because it makes your lip tingle and itch. After a couple of wears it doesn't bother you as much and the results last a little longer each time. When I use this product I usually leave it on like a clear lip gloss and call it a day, but that's how I like to wear it. I have seen others wipe it off and add a lipstick on top. The smaller travel size is $14 at Sephora and the full size is $28 at Ulta. It is a great product and I do recommend because you see the results INSTANTLY!
Jia V.
This lip plumper works really well, Ive tried it with and with out lipstick and it does a great job, I noticed a significant difference specially on my upper lip which is my main concern. Great product!!
Jasmine U.
Bell Gardens, CA
Honestly, at first I hated this product so much and thought it was a waste of money! It burned my lips soooo bad. I kind of wondered why I was even putting something like this on my face. However, I really wanted it to work so I kept giving it a try and I think my lips got used to it because it doesn't burn as much and it actually gives them a nice plumped look. I learned to like this product but I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Vy B.
philadelphia, PA
This stuff works, and it works quick. It makes my lips look natural with lipstick on top. It does sting your lips for the first 5 minutes or so. But I highly suggest people do a skin test or a small amount on the lip before you commit to the whole thing. The feelings and plumpness goes away within an hr or so (it never lasts long for me) but I do love it and always find myself reaching for it whenever I need an umph on my lips ;) this product might not work for everyone. So please do some tests beforehand!
Fallon A.
This product is a great one if you're looking for a gentle, yet effective, lip plumping solution. It is a good price for the amount of product given and lasts awhile once applied. I use this while putting on the rear of my face makeup to ensure that my lips are not only moisturized and ready to go, but also so that they stay plump and naturally supple all day long!
Ashlie E.
AMAZING!!!!!!! I've never had a plumper work so well. I'm actually on my third tube. Very nice packaging and applies smoothly. Long lasting and smells great!! I would defiantly recommend this product!
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I have swatched this in the store a few times, and I am very hesitant to actually purchase it because it seemed to almost have a bad reaction. I have never had this with Too Faced products. I applied some on my hand just to get an idea of what the product felt like, and it swelled and burned in the small area where I applied it. Several people have had this experience as well. It does give a "plumping" look where you apply to though.
Evelin O.
This is a great lip plumper that will forsure wake you up early in the morning. It does tend to sting a little bit. But I prefer that to know that the product is working on me
laney r.
Florida
It’s a very good product that has amazing results to get a nice plump lip and a glossy finish to have you your lips it don’t hurt but it tingles but it’s a nice product I love so much you should try
Jessie M.
Englishtown, NJ
This is the best lip plumper I've come across. It has a tingly feeling and a nice sheen. In the bottle you'll notice a nice iridescent glow, but it is subtle on the lips. I purchased mine at Ulta. The packaging is simple with a white gold and black design. I did notice a pink flush and fullness in my lips. Very happy with the results. I would recommend to a friend.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?