BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Heather P.
Montgomery, TX
First off I have good size lips,just wanted a extra "boost" when I bought this. It's great,I'd exfoliate lips prior to applying to get more effect. It'll give you either a tingling/burning sensation/itchiness. It left my lips a pink color as well. I ended up getting use to the "uncomfortable" sensation. This product does work. But it only lasted about 3hrs at a time at most.
Dylan W.
Milan, TN
This does a good job. Compared to the top faced lip injection, this has a little more tingle to it! It does plump your lips but if your sensitive to the tingle I would just used the regular lip injection.
jennie a.
Longview, WA
This is my favorite lip plumper of all time! It doe have a tingling effect when you put it on but I like that, lets me know its working. Its a gloss which I don't normally love but you can use it under or over other lip products as well. This literally makes my lips way larger than normal plumpers I have used, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great lip plumper!
Lupita R.
Awesome product! A little tingling at first but it definitely did the job, I order this online at Sephora, it lasted about 2 hours and it was very easy to apply, I definitely recommend it! It does the job!
Kimberly R.
Orlando, FL
made my lips very plump, my lips are already naturally big so this product made them even bigger and i liked that very much and like i keep using it and using it and i would definitely buy again and again
Ashlynne M.
I saw a slight difference in my lips when using this product, but not too drastic. I bought it at ultra, and it was easily accessible. It wears off pretty quickly but I would still recommend it to others.
Erika B.
Conneaut, OH
I love this product! It plumps up my lips and it actually doesn't irritate them! The shine by itself looks nice, but I love putting my favorite lipsticks on top! And have I mentioned the scent?! I figured it would be minty, but was pleasantly surprised by the fruity scent! Love, love, love!!!
Brandi C.
Apopka, FL
For some reason the Extreme version of this formula is not as good as there original lip injection. It lasts a tiny bit longer but that's about it. The travel size is a great option to just have it with you. It nice to wear when your going with a soft make up to no make up look. It gives your lips a nice pink tint and a beautiful gloss look. However be warned if you kiss anyone with this on at any point in time it will irate there skin.
Tonia R.
Tomball, TX
This stuff works really well! When I'm applying make up, I exfoliate my lips really well with a lip scrub, then I apply this to do its magic while I'm putting on my make-up! I love the tingly feeling. For the average make-up buyer it might seem pricey for something that's not a lip color, but one tube lasts forever and theres a noticeable difference in my lips when using it!
Diana  L.
Love this lip plumper!!!! This plumper really works not only that but it smells nice as well. Once applied you'll start feeling this tingling sensation which you'll notice for about 5 mins, then it should subside. In the end it gives your lips a nice plumped look naturally NO LIP INJECTION NEEDED. FYI its very moisterizing as well. I love to wear it at night as a lip treatment.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?