BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Alyssa K.
Salem, OR
I LOVE this. it gives me the perfect Kylie Jenner look. tingles but it isn’t a bad feeling at all! It feels nice on the lips and it’s a bang for its buck. This is hands down my go to lip plumper, I’m obsessed!
Daisy T.
Oxnard
This lip plumber is On My favorite top 3 lip plumpers, it’s not to pricy and it’s a great value for your buy,  I get mine at my local Sephora or ultra , I love that extra plump on my lips so if you do as well I really recommend this product!
Gillian G.
Salem
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I’m not a fan of the brand that this product comes from, but this product is great for beginners. If you’re new to lip plumper, be warned that they do sting quite a bit. This is a very strong lip plumper, it works quickly and effectively. It applies easily and it doesn’t smear. The application brush has one downside, it picks up any color you may have on your lips, or any dry skin or hair that may float by it. It’s hard to keep it the same pearlescent clear color that it comes in.
Ashley H.
I got this as a sample in my ipsy or sephora bag and was super excited to try since I'm more of a drugstore girl (cheap/picky) it was fine as a gloss I like the smell and feel but I really didn't notice any plumping. For the price I wouldn't buy.
Ellie M.
centreville
This is a very glossy plumper, if you were hoping to top it off with lipstick you’re out of luck. The glossy finish only creates the illusion of a fuller lip and transforms the lips into a sticky glossy tingly and gummy mess. Would not recommend.
Monica M.
Lauderhill, FL
Yes it plumped my lips it’s felt a little spicy on my lips but it looked great it also gave my lips and cheeks a reddish color . And maybe it could’ve been a reaction to the lip injection but I loved the look!
ilovemakeup f.
Yo let me tell you this I am obsessed with this lip gloss I love this lip gloss I carry this lip gloss around with me all the time I just love it I will buy it like 5 times a day probably just kidding but I will buy it again I like this lip gloss
Cassie N.
Apple Grove
I LOVE this product! It’s a great plumper and really does the job! I will continue to purchase this product even though it lasts me forever, even after applying it multiple times a day! I would recommend this plumper over any other one I’ve used!
Nicole W.
Marietta, GA
This stuff does work! I did notice the first time I used it that it made my lips red all around the outside of my lips. I then learned that maybe I should just use it more in the inner part of my lips. It definitely makes your lips more red and somewhat plump, and you can DEFINITELY feel it! The way it feels doesn’t bother me at all. The reason I put 3 stars is just because of it making the outside of my lips super red. Took forever to go away, and I had to use makeup to cover it up.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this product not as a gloss but as a starter before I even do the rest of my makeup. I already have semi big lips so Im not worried about having them look big for any of my looks. I use this before I apply other makeup so that when I get to my lips they look full and juicy and ready for some color. I do say that you can feel this working. I use it all the time for all types of looks and you can tell when I don't use this before I put on my lips and when I do. I would highly recommend.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?