BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dylan W.
Milan, TN
This does a good job. Compared to the top faced lip injection, this has a little more tingle to it! It does plump your lips but if your sensitive to the tingle I would just used the regular lip injection.
Jamie W.
Wetumpka, AL
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme is a good product. It has a pleasant smell and is easy to apply. The plump-factor is for real. I use it prior to application of lipstick. My only problem is that the effect is only temporary. I could reapply throughout the day, However, who has that kind of time??
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
So, I tried this lip plumper at Sephora thinking it was going to be more of a lip gloss and less like a plumper, I felt it tingling and I got to my car and looked in the mirror and I was SHOCKED at the results! It's incredible, I will definitely be going back to purchase one or two for myself!
Jordyn s.
yardley , PA
I have to admit, i was pretty excited when this product first came out. My high expectations were crushed when i tried the gloss. First, i can say it can definitely be considered on the more intense burning sensation plumbers. i mean, it really burns! for me, i tend to like a but of fire on my lips. But to the real reason i purchased this... the plumping. Hardly any!!!! what a serious bummer. the packaging is neat and the gloss has an iridescent glow to it which is actually quite pretty, which is why i gave it 2/5 stars.
brooke m.
I absolutely LOVE this product. it really makes a difference in the appearance of my lips. Ulta had a great deal on it for $28. It seems like a lot but it’s so worth it. I would definitely buy it again!!!
jennie a.
Longview, WA
This is my favorite lip plumper of all time! It doe have a tingling effect when you put it on but I like that, lets me know its working. Its a gloss which I don't normally love but you can use it under or over other lip products as well. This literally makes my lips way larger than normal plumpers I have used, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great lip plumper!
Dayra G.
Patterson, CA
I love this so much it is the only lipgloss that I use and that's really saying something it makes my lips look a amazing and not only plumps but is a really nice sheen I'm about to finish my 3rd!!
Kimberly R.
Orlando, FL
made my lips very plump, my lips are already naturally big so this product made them even bigger and i liked that very much and like i keep using it and using it and i would definitely buy again and again
Diana  L.
Love this lip plumper!!!! This plumper really works not only that but it smells nice as well. Once applied you'll start feeling this tingling sensation which you'll notice for about 5 mins, then it should subside. In the end it gives your lips a nice plumped look naturally NO LIP INJECTION NEEDED. FYI its very moisterizing as well. I love to wear it at night as a lip treatment.
Lupita R.
Awesome product! A little tingling at first but it definitely did the job, I order this online at Sephora, it lasted about 2 hours and it was very easy to apply, I definitely recommend it! It does the job!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?