BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rachael C.
Willis, TX
This stuff is NO JOKE! If you're looking for a serious plumper, this is the one. Just make sure you don't get it on your face or on your tongue, as that is quite unpleasant. It has major tingle factor but also gives great shine and smells good too. I can see a noticeable difference in my lips when I use this product. I am a big fan!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I wasn't blessed with plump lips and since i cant afford lip injections I have to fake it. I don't like to over draw my lips just looks odd on me. I didn't notice a huge difference but then again i have small lips. It does tingle but that goes away after a few minutes. Has a glossy affect which I love. If you are sensitive I would recommend it gave my friend a kind of rash but it went away after she wiped it off.
Daniella B.
Princeton , TX
I have no upper lip basically so I always over line it. My friend and I had tried this on at Sephora and were amazed with how it plumped our lips that we both bought it. I apply it before every lipstick application and I don't have to over draw as much because it gives me a nearly perfect pout. Be warned it does tingle and feel kind of hot on your lips but it is not painful or uncomfortable. It doesn't chap your lips either
Jacoya R.
Thomasville, AL
Okay you guys here's another one. This product, after I used it, did in fact make my lips appear much larger. I'm not sure if it was because of it being a gloss(any gloss I use make my lips look larger) or if it actually works. But you can use it on bare lips, like me, or on top of a lipstick and you'll be fine. Also there is a short stinging sensation when you first put it on but that only means it's working. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
This product is amazing! I like to use it a lot since I could finally get it! If you have thin lips like I do, this product is a must have! Having needles in my lips seems painful for me so having this product that plums my lips without having to sit in the doctors office is great! The bad thing about this product is that it doesn't last too long. It will last about 15-20 minutes before your lips go back to normal.
Rebecca H.
I didn't see much of a difference. The smell was sweet, it felt like it was working because I could feel it tingle and kind of sting. The formula was a little slimy.
Kacie G.
Houma, LA
Like, I guess if you're okay with having your lips feel like their being prodded by needles for the first 10 minutes after applying this product, it might be for you. I mistakenly tried this out before an elegant dinner with my SO and legit fanned my face at the table because my lips were on fire. Ended up removing the product and never using it again. Beauty may be pain, but this stuff should have a warning label.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
I love a good lip plumper and I think two faced hit the nail too hard on this product. This product actually stung my lips so bad that I had to wipe some off. I later on applied a second coat and I had to get used to the stinging for a bit. However it gets the job done and I saw my lips get a little more fuller.

I feel like the price was a bit too expensive for me. The amount of product was average and the smell was okay.
Nika C.
Santa Ana, CA
Burns !! But love it!! I see the difference
My lips did get a bit enhanced
Exactly what I was looking for
Just always be aware
Some lips maybe affected differently
Morgan K.
I was so excited to try this products after some of the reviews I read. Let me tell you that many people gave false reviews in my eyes because I was so disappointed in this product. It made my lips super shiny but was very sticky so my hair was constantly getting stuck to it. It did absolutely nothing to my lips either, the main reason I bought it. It made my lips tingle for about a minute, sometimes a little longer. Other than that this expensive bottle of so called extreme lip injection serum is crap and not worth one cent. I'm actually returning mine tomorrow.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?