BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
I love the tingly sensation on my lips. I usually apply this over nude lipstick to give me a more pouty appearance. The scent reminds me of cinnamon and it tastes like it too! On a no makeup day, I will use this alone and it somehow enhances the natural pigment in my lips and makes them look just a little bit darker which I love!
Demoree M.
Watertown, SD
this lip plumper is amazeballs! really works. easy to use. i had gotten this for myself around christmas time, it lasted me awhile. thinking i need to get myself another tube. i bought it at sephora, i would recommend this product for people who want their lips plump for a couple of hours and if you dont mind a stinging feeling on your lips for about 5 mins. ive used other lip plumpers from sallys beauty supply. didnt work. this one it top notch top quality brand.
Juliet S.
Tampa, FL
The Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme has made my lips so much bigger! When I started with this product, my lips felt so thin! I applied this everyday when I woke up, and before bed, the results were amazing! My lips are so much more plump now and it's not sticky at all on the lips. One thing is, that it does tingle a bit, but that doesn't bother me. I love this product and would recommend it to a friend!
Cheyenne K.
Ormond beach, FL
Love this product. Not the sticky but very thick. Very worth it! Absolutely love. It’s a good product for someone who has a budget on spending for beauty products
Absolutely love this product. It defines the lips, making them look plumb and kissable.U would highly recommend it for girls you feel that a don't high full lips
Zoe S.
Gilbert, AZ
It really does plump up your lips but it stings so bad. Some lip plumpers I like the feeling of. But this is just too much for me. It's the cayenne pepper in it.
Lizeth S.
This lip plumper is amazing. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme  I used it once and it plumped my lips sooo much. The tingly feeling wasn’t too bad so it’s worth your money
It does exactly what a plumping lip product is supposed to do, but was a little too stingy for my liking. Gives no color, but easy to apply and use. If you’re looking for intense plumping, I would say check it out!
Amber W.
Pearland, Texas
I use this product daily because when i use it my lips are noticeablely more plump than usual. I refer all of my friends this lip gloss because i think it's amazing and everyone should own it.
Leslie T.
gardena
I love this lip plumper it works so quickly and even gives my lips a colorful tint of pink due to the gloss actually working which makes them look juicy and full💛
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?