BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I'm giving this 3 stars because the product actually did make my lips look fuller and more plump.
I took away 2 stars because of the way it BURNED my lips!
Seriously y'all. They got it right when they named this gloss "Lip Injection EXTREME". My lips felt like I'd kissed the SUN then ate a jalapeno to cool down. 🔥😱🔥😱🔥
IF you can get passed the burning sensation, your lips look luscious and plump. As for me, I'd rather walk around with my deflated lips than experience this "Lip Injection" EVER again. 😜 Too Faced Lip Injection
Alleigh H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sooooo, yes this will plump your lips but at a cost. This stuff will burn the crap out of your skin of not kept within the lip line. If the product is applied outside of the natural lip line the skin will become red and puffy and will burn for about 30 mins depending on the individuals reaction (each of us is different and will react in a different way to a product.) If kept within the natural lip line this stuff will create a more pouty appearance but it will not last and the product will need to be reapplied to keep the pout. This gloss will feel tingly on your lips and will make your lips "pucker" so to speak. It's not a bad concept but it is a little uncomfortable if not applied correctly.
Lindy C.
I received this in my Sephora Play box & I love that this gloss is sheer and you can wear alone or in addition to lipstick. In comparison to some of the good quality drugstore lip plumpers, the price for this one seems a little high.
Saleen P.
This is a great product if you're looking for big plump lips. It does sting a little bit but its bearable and the end result is amazing. Also a great product if you enjoy wearing lip gloss!
member-1207f
Definitely gives you all the plump you need. It lasted for a few hours, maybe three. I wouldn’t recommend it to someone who has never used a lip plumper before, but if you have you need to try it. Probably the most potent available.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Too Faced Lip Injection is a great lip plumper. It doesn't tingle terribly and conditions as well. Also serves as a lip gloss. I use it most times that I apply makeup.
Carly M.
Has a bit of a sting to it when you first put it on but after a minute or so it goes away and your lips really show a difference in plumpness. I love love love this product.
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Amber S.
I currently use this lip plumper. It does sting a little, but nothing too major. It does what it says, and lasts longer than most other lip plumpers that I have tried. It has an almost fruity scent to it, and it is very moisturizing.
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I'm sure if I wasn't allergic to their formula, I'd love this product, it did exactly what it was supposed to do, it plumped my lips... but a little too much. My upper lip swelled large on one half like a huge blister, and I couldn't talk normal. I had to immediately wipe the gloss off and wash my mouth. Soon after doing so, my lip went back to normal size. All tough my lips looked nice before the swelling, it's not worth the allergic reaction for me.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?