BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Samantha R.
This product is great! I feel like it definitely works right away! Very tingly and feelings like your lips are asleep! The tingly feeling goes away after about 10 minutes and it for sure makes your lips bigger!
Kory M.
Homestead, FL
I love to use this plumper as part of my night time skincare routine. I feel like it takes about two weeks to see some effect. Also can be used as a lip primer to get little plump before applying your lipstick!
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Purchased this product during the 21 days of beauty at ULTA after seeing so many Youtubers using it. I do like the product overall. It does provide visibly fuller lips. I love the tingling sensation (as with all lip plumpers) & product provides a nice glossy shine once its done working. Product is also very fast working (within 15-20 seconds).
Jorja B.
I LOVE this product. You defiantly get your money’s worth and you will not be disappointed. It lasts for a good while. The only thing I do not like is if there is skin contact then your skin will turn red with irritation and itch a bit. Besides that I defiantly recommend this.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this lip plumper! It actually makes my lips fuller! It does hurt a bit, kind of like a dying but it will go away eventually. I usually put this on before my makeup and it makes lipstick application divine.
I love this product it’s great and its packaging is very nice I like the applicator it’s kinda pricey for a lip gloss i used it many of times it’s a great product and it does what it says it does I recommend it
Rojeen S.
Cranston, RI
Leaves a stinging sensation. Works just like the nyx lip plumpers if you’ve ever tried that. I dont think it’s worth it for the price but I did notice some plumping in my lips. Definitely a dupe for the nyx one tho.
Lily B.
Chicago
Review for: Other more...
i got this product in an ipsy bag and i really liked it! the tingling sensation was a little intense, but nothing unbearable. it was very moisturizing, too but i gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because the plumping was not AS noticeable as i had hoped and didn’t last very long. the product lasted in the tube for a while, though. if you can afford it, i would recommend it.
Vivian P.
Spearfish, SD
This is my FAVORITE gloss!! It’s a little pricy but definitely worth it. I see immediate results and will continue to purchase just bc I love it so much. If you’re interested in it you can find it at Sephora:)
Nicole W.
Marietta
This stuff does work! I did notice the first time I used it that it made my lips red all around the outside of my lips. I then learned that maybe I should just use it more in the inner part of my lips. It definitely makes your lips more red and somewhat plump, and you can DEFINITELY feel it! The way it feels doesn’t bother me at all. The reason I put 3 stars is just because of it making the outside of my lips super red. Took forever to go away, and I had to use makeup to cover it up.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?