BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

JESSICA F.
ORLANDO, FL
I had received this product through my Ipsy subscription and it was fantastic it did have a bit of a stinging feeling for your lips but I believe it may be the Plumping agent inside of it but it was long lasting and it made my lips look amazing.
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
I finally found a good lip plumper!!! This is hands down the best lip plimper I have ever found. It does tingle (kind of hurt) for a while, but it is so worth the end result! I wore lipstick for 6 hrs one day, and when I went to take it off, there was a line of lipstick below my lower lip from where the Lip Injection wore off. Obsessed!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love the fact that this product actually does work. I have tried other lip plumping products and they just don't cut it like this does! It plumps almost immediately the only reason I gave it a 4 star is because it says long term lip plump but I feel like it only plumps for a few hours or so! Other than that I highly recommend it!
Brittany T.
I like that this is a lip plumper and I haven't really felt any discomfort from this like a lot of reviews I have read. I was skeptical at first bc there have been so may saying the same thing but I honestly like it. It does tend to get a little tacky. When the wind blows my hair and a strand touches my lip, it does stay there until I remove it but if you want a fuller lip (at least plumper) then I suggest trying it.
Tiffany E.
Morrow , OH
Got this for Christmas - love it! it burns and tingles slightly when first applied, but that's how you know it's working! Lips look visibly larger after about 10-15 minutes!
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
This isn't really a lip pluming product when you put it one intimatley you feel it sting and you it's working awesome you might see a slight change during the first couple mins but after the first signs of tingling stinging feeling leaves so does the pluming effect and your lips go back to normal . I still use it as a lip topper over lip liners it's a nice looking clear gloss but over priced for not a lot of action .
Krista G.
I was an amazing product with a nice glossy finish the only flaw was that it burned and it made my lips feel like had put cinnamon on them it also caused my skin to get irritated around the mouth after using this product
Lauren F.
Waterloo, IA
If I'm going to wear a gloss, it may as well be a plumping one. And if it's going to be a plumping one, it may as well be extreme (although this isn't going to work any major miracles, I think this does as good of a job as any OTC product can). I grabbed mine at Ulta as there are no Sephora locations near me, and I prefer to shop in-person rather than online. While I'm not stoked about the direction Too Faced is going recently, I feel like the lip injection line is a staple that made the brand what it is today. Some people may find that this stings, but I'm not bothered by it. I like that I can feel that it's working, and my lips are in pretty good condition.
janell c.
united states
This product helps your lips plump up alot i recommend this product to whoevers looking for a nice plump and have your lips looking amazing with lipstick or chapstick
Shania Nia A.
Bakersfield
This product really enhances your lips and plumps them up not to pricey either very good quality for first time use i was in awe very long lasting as well all in all great product definitely recommend
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?