BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda V.
Dundalk, MD
I love this product. I used it before bed ans in the morning before i add my lip gloss. I have thin lips so it doesn't make them huge, but it smooths them out and makes them a little more full. I love the tingling sensation.
Natacha G.
Plumps up lips but is not very good for sensitive skin. will leave permitter of your lips red which peaks through makeup application. I do not think it plumps up your lips for a long enough time to be worth the pain and the irritation peaking through your makeup afterwards. I would pass and pick up a more affordable option like the soap and glory one.
Jheidy C.
Providence, RI
I Have Small Plump Lips But This For Some Reason Make My Lips Look Even More Plum Which Makes My Lips Look Awsome And The Fact That You Can Put A Matte LipStick On Top
Emma F.
minneapolis
I absolutely LOVE this product. For the price, it does exactly what it's intended. It feels a bit tingly, but doesn't bother me. It smells amazing, and gives a beautiful, natural, plumped shine without looking overdone. I am a model and this is my go-to lip gloss for castings or meeting with clients.

It will give you a bit of redness if you get it on other parts of your skin, but that's probably the only downside. Just be careful when applying.

Dianerva H.
I wear this while I’m doing my face make up!! I bought this Im Sephora and i love it it’s great value and it’s worth the pay. It was my first time using it and i will continue using it. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
Bryanna W.
This lip plumper is nice but I wouldn't say it's the best. I have a chap stick from Dr. Lipbang that has a better affect on my lips than this does. It does however smell really nics
caroline b.
I received this from the company. Compared to the Dior lip maximizer, this had a really harsh burn. The tingling was pretty painful, and I really wanted to take it off, but powered through. It changed my lip color drastically, and lip size a bit. It also has less product than the Dior, with .14 oz for $28, compared to .20 oz for $33 in the Dior. I don't like the smell, but luckily it doesn't last long.
Persia K.
Las Vegas, NV
This product does a really good job of plumping the lips. I am so impressed with the results it gave me, that I have made this item one of my MUST HAVES. I personally love glossy lips, and I keep the gloss on until it wears away on its own. But I have also wiped away the gloss after the tingling is done, and applied lipstick, and my lips stay plump for about a good 4-5 hours. Love this product, and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I just bought this product at Sephora and this is legit one of the best investments I have ever bought and it truly works!! There were a lot of mixed reviews but I personally am obsessed with this product. For the first 5 minutes you can feel a tingly feeling that I personally love!!! I definitely recommend this product!! After using it my lips felt so much more formed and plumped! The following pictures show the before & after! First picture is the after & second is before!! (Excuse the pimple)
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
These clear gel is perfect for any lip color that I’m wearing under it in I’m in love with that because of this shine a gift to me and it feels moisturizing to the touch
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?