BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Skylar R.
Ventura, CA
Love this stuff! I only need to use a little and my lips look really great! Always come back to this product, a must have. A little expensive, but definitely worth it!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
My lips love you so much. This works so well. I use it everyday. My lip looks & feels better. My lips are my favorite body part. This makes me love them even more. Va va voom!
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I just bought this product at Sephora and this is legit one of the best investments I have ever bought and it truly works!! There were a lot of mixed reviews but I personally am obsessed with this product. For the first 5 minutes you can feel a tingly feeling that I personally love!!! I definitely recommend this product!! After using it my lips felt so much more formed and plumped! The following pictures show the before & after! First picture is the after & second is before!! (Excuse the pimple)
Jenn E.
Ok .. so I've only used twice and both times I've had similar results. When I first apply it goes on smooth and easy. It's clear and not sticky. Which I like! However, once it sat on my lips for a few minutes it begin to slightly burn. I've used "lip plumpers" before and they do make my lips tingle .. but not burn. So I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I didn't notice my lips get any fuller either. Again though I've only used twice.
Emma C.
love this gloss! plumps the lips very nicely and they look super full and cute! definitely recommend to women of all ages. i purchased it at ulta beauty and they are very helpful there! plumpin amount is nice without burning
Elizabeth M.
Works!! As age goes up, lips go down but this product makes my lips feel 20 years younger....plump and moist. Highly recommend...put on right after shower and by time you apply lipstick your lips are full and primed to go.
Julia J.
Love this product! It definitely plumps your lips a little bit but I don't like the way it makes my lips feel. But it definitely does what it says it's supposed to do!
Nicole P.
Roseland, NJ
HOLY PLUMPING! This product does exactly what it says! As someone with virtually no upper lip, I am always looking for an alternative to lip liner (or fillers). When I first applied this product I was upset because I didn't think it was working... be sure to "smack" your lips together and you will DEF get results! Instant tingling and plumping which lasted for hours and even through a pizza night. An absolute beauty bag must!
Wendy D.
forney
Actually plumps my lips! After the tingle I can really notice a difference in the shape of my lips. Doesn't cake or dry out my lips. Works well under or over lip color.
Sabryna C.
This was the first lip plumper I ever used I loved it so much but then Gottschalks closed and I didn't know where to get it anymore.  I would def recommend to anyone who wants plump lips
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?