BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Justin B.
Waterford, MI
I LOVE this product. I never go a day without it. It doesn't burn as much as I thought it would to put on, and it works great! I would definitely reccomend to everyone.
Sierra 🍍.
It really worked. I was surpised at how my lips look. It felt good and comfortable on my lips too. I loved it. It really does what It's supoosed too. My lips looked great
alexis a.
Best lip plumper with the best results I have ever had. I have tried other brands in the past but this one just hits the spot. The only con about this is it leaves your lips SUPER glossy and as it dries it becomes slightly sticky. But, it does do what it promises and plumps your lips to the max and if you use it every day it does make them noticeably plumper! I would rate this 8.8/10 and would reccomend if you want luscious plumper lips!
Yuliya L.
Hillsboro
Really plumped up my lips! Hurts a bit more than other lip plumpers I've tried, but gives a really good shine and tint to the lips. Doesn't last as long as I would like, though.
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I just bought this product at Sephora and this is legit one of the best investments I have ever bought and it truly works!! There were a lot of mixed reviews but I personally am obsessed with this product. For the first 5 minutes you can feel a tingly feeling that I personally love!!! I definitely recommend this product!! After using it my lips felt so much more formed and plumped! The following pictures show the before & after! First picture is the after & second is before!! (Excuse the pimple)
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
These clear gel is perfect for any lip color that I’m wearing under it in I’m in love with that because of this shine a gift to me and it feels moisturizing to the touch
Amanda V.
Dundalk, MD
I love this product. I used it before bed ans in the morning before i add my lip gloss. I have thin lips so it doesn't make them huge, but it smooths them out and makes them a little more full. I love the tingling sensation.
Casie G.
Boston, MA
I really like this but as with all lip plumpers, it's not going to suddenly give you full, luscious lips. As noted by a number of others, it does tingle but I kind of liked it and it only lasted for a minute. I also loved the smell/flavor. Most importantly, I did notice a difference in my lips, especially my top one. I applied this, added a light layer of color later in the day and reapplied, giving my lips a nice light glossy look.
Emma C.
love this gloss! plumps the lips very nicely and they look super full and cute! definitely recommend to women of all ages. i purchased it at ulta beauty and they are very helpful there! plumpin amount is nice without burning
Priscilla R.
Palmetto, FL
You guys, if you haven't even tried this PLEASE DO! I am lipless and believe that this definitely did its job! It costs @$30 but IT IS THE BEST $30 I've ever spent lol! I would recommend it a million times and I will buy it again
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?