BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I use it before I start my makeup and before I go to bed. It stings a lot and turns your lips a red color so I would not recommend to first time lip plumpers work your way up. My lips are super plump and soft since it stings away at the dead skin. There's ton of product in the tube and it's been half a year and probably have enough to make it to another 6 months before I go buy another one. Would definitely recommend!!
Summer H.
Review for: Other more...
So amazing! This lip plumper makes your lips tingle and you can really feel it working. It leaves your lips nice and full, and lasts for hours. It’s amazing! Must purchase!
Ashley D.
Jacksonville , FL
It did make a difference, not anything extreme, but i did see a noticeable difference. It has a mild stingy feeling, but that's just it working, i'll continue to purchase
Sofia G.
Bronx, NY
So, I will start this by saying that I, too, found the burning sensation this product have to be intense. I personally don't mind it but I am aware that it is stronger than most other lip plumping glosses. However, this product does have a stronger affect on my lips than most similar ones. I like that it gives a nice shine and the gloss itself wears comfortably. If you can put up with the burning I would definitely recommend this plumping gloss. Too faced is one of my favorite brands and they never fail to impress me!
Jacey D.
Fort Smith
Review for: Other more...
I will not repurchase. At first, it worked wonderful, it didn’t even sting. Over time, it started to leave dark red patches on my lips and they became extremely irritated.
Heather N.
For awhile I have been wanting to get lip fillers but I just can't afford them so this was my next option. It says that it's supposed to increase your lip size by about 5% and it did indeed do that. I use this every morning, every afternoon and every night before I go to bed. It leaves a tingle but it isn't a painful one. I buy this at least 2 times a month because I use so much of it. (I actually put Buxom on top of it for extra plump)
alexis a.
Best lip plumper with the best results I have ever had. I have tried other brands in the past but this one just hits the spot. The only con about this is it leaves your lips SUPER glossy and as it dries it becomes slightly sticky. But, it does do what it promises and plumps your lips to the max and if you use it every day it does make them noticeably plumper! I would rate this 8.8/10 and would reccomend if you want luscious plumper lips!
Kassie
Graham, WA
Love this product! Makes your lips feel tingly at first then gives them a nice color and feels more plump. Only downside is that you have to put it on maybe three times a day to keep them plump and it's lipgloss so it's sticky.
Yuliya L.
Hillsboro
Really plumped up my lips! Hurts a bit more than other lip plumpers I've tried, but gives a really good shine and tint to the lips. Doesn't last as long as I would like, though.
Karla J.
Winston Salem, NC
This a great product it really works, it might sting a little at the beginning but the results are great I've used it for a while and haven't turned my back on it since
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?