BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

jennifer s.
RESEDA, CA
A little on the burning side, but it does the job for a while. When I first used it, I could feel my lips larger, and they looked fuller. I have a lot of cracks and dry lips, this made a temporary fix, without the invasive injections. If you're looking for a quick fix, and have the cash I'd say try it out. But Beware it burns. See the before (top) and after pic.
Kestra S.
Love this product. Even though it is painful the first couple of times you use it. It gets easier to deal with. Does a great job of plumping and making them feel great. I would for sure purchase again.
Rosalyn E.
Tucson , AZ
Love it !  I love the little sting and it last quite a bit for me. I’ve repurchases several times. I tried another brand and it made my lips peel but this doesn’t.
Karen J.
Raleigh, NC
Omg I can't believe this work. I tried it on in the store walked around and my lips starting to tingle. I immediately panicked and walked over to a mirror because I thought I was having an allergic reaction or something haha! Instead I was surprised to find lips nicely enlarged not extreme but just enough. After continued use my top lip has remained plumper which I'm so excited about!!! The scent is super sweet though so that might be a negative for some! I apply this in the morning or at night. Sometimes both! I did notice it dries out my lips A LOT. So make sure your lips are super moisturized before applying this product. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jennifer L.
Gilbert, AZ
Great product I do see a little result after using it a couple of times. Wasn't expecting a dramatic change but there is a slight difference. I really enjoyed this product.
yesenia c.
I loved this product. I tell all my friends about the gloss. This is my go to product when I am going out with the girls for a night in the town. You can't go wrong with this
Saleen P.
This is a great product if you're looking for big plump lips. It does sting a little bit but its bearable and the end result is amazing. Also a great product if you enjoy wearing lip gloss!
Lindy C.
I received this in my Sephora Play box & I love that this gloss is sheer and you can wear alone or in addition to lipstick. In comparison to some of the good quality drugstore lip plumpers, the price for this one seems a little high.
Amanda S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Too Faced Lip Injection is a great lip plumper. It doesn't tingle terribly and conditions as well. Also serves as a lip gloss. I use it most times that I apply makeup.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I'm giving this 3 stars because the product actually did make my lips look fuller and more plump.
I took away 2 stars because of the way it BURNED my lips!
Seriously y'all. They got it right when they named this gloss "Lip Injection EXTREME". My lips felt like I'd kissed the SUN then ate a jalapeno to cool down. 🔥😱🔥😱🔥
IF you can get passed the burning sensation, your lips look luscious and plump. As for me, I'd rather walk around with my deflated lips than experience this "Lip Injection" EVER again. 😜 Too Faced Lip Injection
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?