BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Farah Z.
It was really good when you first apply it you will have some tingling sensation in your lips the price is good for a lip plumper I bought it online and it has a very usual package I would buy it again
Arianna Ø.
Middleburg, FL
It's an amazing product I really do suggest getting it ,it helps my lips look more full and has a beautiful color to it I just love it and I'm am glad to have this product.
Larissa 👸.
Pricey But Dont Think It’s Worth It. Yes It Give You Good Results But You Have To Reapply Every Few Hours. Good Product Bit I Dont Think I’ll Be Purchasing Again Anytime Soon
Rosalyn E.
Tucson , AZ
Love it !  I love the little sting and it last quite a bit for me. I’ve repurchases several times. I tried another brand and it made my lips peel but this doesn’t.
Dana H.
fresno
Works really well. Burns as if you had peppermint on your lips. However he gives a great plumpness your lips almost looks as if you got your lips injected it lasts a few hours
Yaritza C.
Providence, RI
Really works instantly. Not drying at all. Good underneath just about anything. If using with something matte id say wait a bit. It definitely gives the right plump. The tingling does not hurt as I expected differently. The first time it was a different feeling a bit of sting and burn but i used it several times that say and the feeling did not remain the same. I def plan to purchase more in the future. I heard some companies have matte ones i would love to try.
Kestra S.
Love this product. Even though it is painful the first couple of times you use it. It gets easier to deal with. Does a great job of plumping and making them feel great. I would for sure purchase again.
yesenia c.
I loved this product. I tell all my friends about the gloss. This is my go to product when I am going out with the girls for a night in the town. You can't go wrong with this
Jordan T.
This lip product is pretty amazing! I was looking into purchasing this product for a while and couldn't decide if I wanted to or not. However, after review and review and review I looked and finally decided on purchasing it and boy have I loved it! As soon as you put it on there is an instant tingling in your lips which makes you feel like it's working already. But if you take a before and after picture is quite clear that there is a Plumping effect there for sure!
Brandi W.
yukon
Loved it. One of the best plumping glosses I have ever used. If you want voluptuous lips in a very short time. Go buy this product!!! Done tingle a little bit but not too bad.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?