BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jorqee P.
Houston
Isn't my cup of tea. Has that sting in your lips like it burning , I like that makes me feel like it doing something but my lips never get any plumped from their natural state.
Elizabeth R.
This is GREAT for lip plumping! I put this on a few hours before I put my makeup on and my lips look amazing afterwards! Be careful though it is a plumper and definitely does burn but you get used to it!
Rebeca G.
My lips are already plump but i love the extra eumffff hahahhaa the price is alright because you get good results i bought it at my local sephora it's pretty long lasting like 4-5 hours in my case i definitely would buy again
kristina g.
Ellijay, GA
this does sting a little bit but it is tolerable, it makes your lips look super plump and juicy. i feel like when i use this everyday my lips do look slightly bigger, i would suggest this to other buyers
Abby R.
Livingston, CA
By far one of my favorite products! I will keep purchasing this item as much as I can that's how much I love it! You definitely need to try if your looking for a lip product!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
UPDATE: I've had people compliment on my lips on how full they were and asked what plumper I was using. It works after all. Happy I have this. 💕

The packaging of this product is so cute. I like the tingling sensation that this little tube gives my lips. Sadly, the plumping aspect of this gloss doesn't work for me as the size of my lips didn't budge at all. Regardless, the slight iridescent gloss and hope of fuller lips keeps me using it. I've seen it work wonders for others. Def worth a try, but not for me.
mary e.
Highland, IN
I've bought this great lip plumper twice now. it's the only one that works for me. And I've used quite a few. Everyone complains about the sting but betrerbthsn actual Injections right? Too Faced is one of my preferred brands when it comes to everything makeup related. the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it wears off quickly.
Regan C.
I just got this one for the first time after reading multiple reviews on several different lip plumper, all saying that this Too Faced lip plumper was their favorite choice.  I will say that upon application, it has a soft burning feeling as opposed to other plumbers that have soft, faint tingly-sensations, however I can see instant results and you get used to it the more you use it, so now it's not even that bothersome.  It's a bit pricey but you can never go wrong with a Too Faced product. Definitely a must have if you want fuller lips without having to risk harming your lips with those other obscure plumping tools.
nellie c.
Davin, WV
it has an intense tingle but its bearable. also as soon as i applied it i could feel a burning sensation. it has a very simple application process. its somewhat long lasting.
Kristi B.
Petal, MS
I have always had an issue with a thin top lip, but since trying Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, I have fallen in love with my lips! Not only does this product plump my lips, it boosts hydration which helps with my obsession with matte lip products! I was nervous to try a lip plumper due to the horror stories I've read about it burning, but this product barely tingles and I have super sensitive skin. I would most definitely recommend this product time and time again!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?