BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I gave this 3 stars because it does have an instant plumping effect, but wow does it BURN! This is the most painful lip plumper I have ever used and it makes me lips very red, and the sting is pretty awful. This doesn't even compare to my Lip Fusion XL that I have had great results with and there is no pain involved. I would definitely not repurchase this product and I barely use it because it's so uncomfortable. Lip Fusion XL (and XXL in the black tube) is superior in every way.
Cindy G.
Ecorse,MI
I like this it makes its job but when it’s on your lips for so long it makes them sting just a little. I like how it comes in different colors. I bought two of them and I’m almost out I will be buying more !
Sierra S.
Hamburg, PA
I am beyond amazed with this product, I purchased this product about 2 weeks ago. I tend to use it more at night to wake up with amazing lips. It defintely worth the price. You will be amazed with the outcomes of buying this product. My go to.
Raegan M.
So painful. Like it feels like you are getting stabbed by needles. You might as well just go get lip injections that actually plump your lips. And it is sticky.
Rhonda T.
Tacoma
By far the best lip plumping out there! About as close as you get without injections! This lip plump was above my expectations I can’t live without it now! It burns but beauty sometimes hurts ! I highly recommend !
Flor M.
Fresno
If your looking for something to make a difference the too faced lip Injection extreme is the way to go you start to notice the difference right away and you can also just use it as a lipgloss
Hannah K.
Sandy, OR
I've used this lip plumper multiple times! It's fairly priced for the amount of product you get. It does make your lips a little tingly but the effect wasn't too powerful. I would definitely buy this again!
Fabi P.
Las Vegas
I really love this lip plumper it leaves my lips looking full & yummy. Definitely worth paying for this instead of getting my lips done!! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Amy G.
Las Vegas, NV
It does tingle at first and when you use it it might burn but the more you use it the less this bothers you. It makes your lips plump and it also enhances the color of your lips
Paige C.
Savannah
It was one of the fastest lip plumpers I’ve ever tried it even tasted like sweet berries which is a bonus. When I first put it on it felt a little weird but it’s totally worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?