BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Merry M.
Makes your lips look luscious and plump. Shiny as well. I didn't get the tingly feeling some describe so that make me happy. It's really easy to apply and the results are instant. I would recommend to others
Caitlin S.
Woodland Park, CO
This definitely plumped my lips. However it was painful. It feels a little like an ant bite. If you have a high pain tolerance or don't mind a little pain I would recommend it.
Madison V.
Pottstown, PA
Works very nicely on top of lipstick/ just for everyday use! I use it for full glam or just for natural days. I’ve used it multiple times.   Too Faced Lip Injection
Cassie R.
Glencoe, AL
I haven't tried too many lip plumplers, for whatever reason, however, I must say that this one left me pleasantly surprised. Of course, it does give the lips a little bit of a sting, as all others that I have tried do, but it isn't THAT bad or unbearable. It is actually quite worth it. I have a thin upper lip and this product was successful at giving it a bit of a plump. I certainly recommend giving it a try because I, myself, would purchase it again. It, also, feels good on my lips.
Amber B.
Directions said tingling sensation for 5-10 minutes! I couldn't even last two! My lips were on fire, I had to wipe it off, and I have a high tolerance for pain. Tingling aka burning. Giving 2 stars instead of 1 because my lips were noticably bigger in those couple of minutes, but they were red and gave me the not so attractive look of allergic reaction. My mom was genuinely concerned but no worries they returned to normal after removing the product from my lips.
Landscape M.
Philadelphia
This stuff plumps really well, though I wouldn’t say it lasts for very long. If you don’t mind the tingly feeling, it’s a great gloss to just keep reapplying, and it’s not sticky!
Flor M.
Fresno
If your looking for something to make a difference the too faced lip Injection extreme is the way to go you start to notice the difference right away and you can also just use it as a lipgloss
D’onna P.
elmsford
Gives a tingle but honestly so worth it! Highly recommend it if you want the bigger lip look and don’t want to get actual injections. I love using it on nights out! I ALWAYS repurchase!
Raegan M.
So painful. Like it feels like you are getting stabbed by needles. You might as well just go get lip injections that actually plump your lips. And it is sticky.
Paige C.
Savannah
It was one of the fastest lip plumpers I’ve ever tried it even tasted like sweet berries which is a bonus. When I first put it on it felt a little weird but it’s totally worth it.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?