BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

tori l.
philadelphia
Definitely plumps your lips, but does give a tingly feeling like most lip plumpers. It lasted a little while! I used a color lip balm over it and it looked great
aurora c.
Aside from the redness i get around my mouth if the lipgloss gets on my face, the product itself is really good and does work!! it gives a nice wet look to your lips
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
I love the tingling sensation of the lip injection! I usually like to apply it before lip gloss since my lips will feel and look a lot more plumped. Great plumper!
Kathy V.
This product is amazing! Plumps the lips without being too painful like other lip plumpers. Great for anyone who wants to plump the lips with or without lipstick
Cristian C.
it has such a nice smell, it literally smells like
candy! & it is such a good product it actually does PLUMP your lips while moisturizing them at the same time! i highly recommend it!
Kim B.
N Dinwiddie , VA
LOVED!!! Applied easily and wasn't painfully stingy. Gave a nice plumping effect. I did have to reapply several times during the day, but I didn't mind that at all.
Lori S.
Salt Lick, KY
Wow, this stuff definitely burns on the lips. When I apply this, my lips feel like they are getting huge, but nothing.... I will definitely not repurchase.
Levi W.
Huntington, WV
I absolutely love lip plumpers & have a definite lip plumping routine! This specific lip plumper is always my most reached for plumping product! The only thing I did not like is the burning sensation, & when I say burning I mean BURNING. However, this made me feel as if it were really doing its job & after using it for a while I became use to the sensation. I use it twice a day, once before lipstick application (only a little on top & bottom doubles as a primer) & at night when I remove all of my makeup. I definitely recommend this product for the simple fact that people always ask me where I get my lips done, even though I don't, so that is how I know it actually works!
Marina A.
Columbus, GA
Love love love this stuff! It works in about a minute and it definitely plumps and also gives my lips a darker pinkish red hue so that I don’t even necessarily need to put on lipstick, maybe just a little gloss over and I’m done. Careful with the application though because it will make the skin around your lips red too if you miss on the application.
vance b.
This is going my top five lip plumpers I love this one for sure and I highly recommend anyone to buy this if they are experimenting with any type of lip plumpers
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?