BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessie W.
United States
Definitely plump my lips, I have fairly large lips to begin with but this does my a noticible difference. It does tingle/burn for a couple minutes but nothuing extreme.
Maria R.
Depew
I love this product. It does what it says and plumps my lips the most out of any other brand out there. There is a slight burning but it does go away after a few minutes. I recommend this!
Hannah P.
Kernersville, NC
OBSESSED WITH THIS! I love it so much that and I use it literally every day! It is addicting! Easy to apply and use. Not sticky at all. Lasts a long time. Feels great.
Zoe B.
Very pretty packaging and works great! It made my lips feel bigger as my lips do lean towards the thinner side but this lip plumper made them feel normal. However, it was very painful on my lips and some got into my mouth. But over all i would do it again
Meredith H.
Love the results of this product! Saw a huge difference before using and after using this product! Totally recommend for anyone looking for an affordable way to make your lips plumper!!!💋💄
Alyssa M.
Concord
I am a fan of Too Faced products and hands down, their lippies beat most of what I have used in the past. The lip injection provides a good plump, moisturizes with a perfect tint of gloss!
Gabi H.
Smithville, TX
this product does do its job of plumping extremely well, however the sensation is sort of painful and burning which leads me to prefer soap & glory over this product
Brinaa B.
vacaville
Love love love one of my favorites super glossy and plumpy! Feeling like kylie lol! It last about 4-5 hours which is really good ! Super pretty packaging also! I would defiantly recommend
Rylee E.
Thurmont
This product absolutely works! If you are not used to the sensation of plumping, it may cause a level of discomfort but after the first few uses, it tends to go away
zoe r.
Richmond Hill
Review for: Other more...
This product gets the job done, to say the least, but I’m not sure that I would recommend it to another. The price is fairly decent and the results are undeniable but my lips HURT! If you have sensitive skin or do not like traditional lip plumpers then I would stay far away, if you don’t mind a stinging sensation if it means fuller lips then this product is for you!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?