BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Leah P.
Yikes!!! It works, but burns like crazy. If you're not used to a lip plumper; prepare yourself. It was not for me, it definitely works and makes your lips larger.
Barbiie H.
I love this stuff my favorite it works amazing and fast it vurns alil but nothing u cant handle recommend this product if you trying to have bigger and full lips👄👄
Chelsea H.
Pullman, WA
I know lip plumpers are supposed to sting a bit but this one is a little extreme with little visible result. It also makes the the skin around your lips very red.
Enelf K.
Newton, NC
Works amazingly, but probably isn't suited for people with more sensitive lips. Plumping happens within a few minutes and lasts for several hours. Worth the money!
olivia w.
Salem, AR
this really did plump my lips and make them appear more full! the packaging was nice and i got it at ulta beauty. it defiantly met my expectations and it was expensive but worth it.
Alexis M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this lip gloss! I have medium size lips and I love the plumping effect of gives my lips and also makes them more rosy. I enjoy the tingling feelings it gives me all over lips as well!
Zoeee♉ Z.
Does a good job dosnet have to much more volumizing compared to the normal the injunction that Too Faced has but it still is an amazing product and leaves your lips plump and firm.
Hayley F.
Rochester
definitely burns when using!   Very harsh on the lips. packaging is nice! does work very well actually if you are willing to deal with the immediate discomfort. lasts a long time and has a nice shine to it. Would definitely purchase this product again.
jax a.
Tarpon Springs, FL
It really does work! The first time I tried it, I accidently went over my lips and it left it so red! Now I make sure to just put it on my lips. I wish it lasted longer than it does, for me my lips return to normal after the first hour. I would reapply but I usually can't because I'm already using lipstick. Other than that I love how great it works!
Reece K.
This is my favorite lip plumping product, it’s easy to use and I can notice a difference instantly. I got mine at ulta and it definitely surpassed my expectations!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?