BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Norma h.
Bolingbrook, IL
Its a pretty clear lip gloss that actually plumps my lips. Its a bit pricey but its worth your money. You can wear it with a lip stick or by itself, either way you'll still look great.
Yolaina A.
When applying the Too Faced lip injection extreme i see result in second i love the packaging and the application and is better to apply before make up application.
Emnely R.
DPO, AE
One of my holy grails for lip plumper . Works extremely fast . After the first few times you use it you'll get used to the strong tingly feeling . I loveeee it. I have the travel size and full size
Jalen N.
Mount Vernon, NY
This product does exactly what it says it will. It has a little tingling sensation but it's tolerable. It's best to use while applying makeup and remove or even leave on under a lipstick, lip cream or gloss.
Morgan H.
I've tried other colored Too Faced lip plumper but I really like the clear one because you can use it whichever color you like! I even use it without color. It does burn if it gets on your skin so avoid that! Overall it makes my lips look and feel great!
Karlee O.
Spokane Valley
Works like a charm!! I love that even if I don’t wear it everyday I can still see a difference! It’s a little pricy for a lip gloss but I love it too much to care!!
Kristin C.
This is mostly just a gloss effect. It makes your lips so intensely shiny that they appear to be bigger. It does plump them a little but it doesn't last more than 20 minutes at the most.
Georgiana V.
Tallahassee, FL
I tried the lip injection extreme hoping that I would see a difference. Unfortunately I did not feel as if they made a huge difference. I was a very helpful although I feel that if I was to have a minty lip gloss it would have have the exact same effect it's minty and it's painful for no reason because if you didn't want the mint in it you could just put a thick lip gloss and that would have sufficed the exact effect that you receive from this overpriced lip gloss which is labeled as a lip injection extreme just to get you to purchase the item in hopes that you'd be too lazy to return it
Elina M.
Absolutely I love with this product. The price is a little high but then again , it works amazingly and is a big brand. I would definitely recommend this product (:
Diana H.
Anaheim
I love love love this thing, it doesn’t make a big difference with my lips but I love the tingling sensation when I apply it. Though, it is a little pricey if it doesn’t completely work.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?