BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Joanna A.
Aurora, IL
I love this I tried this and it really gave me that plumped lips i was looking for it is nice packaging, lasts about 2 hours before you have to reapply its easy to apply i would buy it again.
Rebekah M.
I love this stuff! It really pumps my lips up and makes them look super full. It does stink a little when you first apply it, but doesn't last long. It's well worth it!
Sandy S.
Conroe
Works well definitely leaves your lips alittle read . Kinda stings but not to bad . I like to wear it over my lipstick or my matte liquid lipsticks. Very great product.
Mallory L.
I have used many different lip plumper's, and have never had such a great result than I do with the too faced lip injection extreme. It is long-lasting, the smell is great, it is not too sticky and I love that it is clear.
Jianna T.
My favorite lip product, it makes your lips tingle and sting so you know it's working. I just re purchased for the 3rd time today. It works wonders and is long lasting
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
If you think this product is going to "change" your lips you're going to be disappointed. That's what real injections are for! I have filler in my lips but I wanted a little extra pout in between needles! And I have found it. Although it couldn't give me the pout only juvedurm could give me, it sure as heck made my lips look a little fuller. Everyone says it stings, it honestly feels like you ate some spicey foods! I do love the results because I had realistic expectations for the product! If you want a little fullness this is for you!
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Works well and isnt super thick or sticky. The sensation is a bit much. It actually shocked me the first time I used it. I would think a sensitive person might not like it.
Amy P.
I tried this expecting amazing results as I have heard so many others have had. I tried it one night before I washed my face. I took off my lipstick and applied it and nothing happened. I didn't feel any tingling or burning as I had expected from what others have told me. So I decided to try again in the morning with fresh lips thinking the lipstick left a wax residue on my lips. I tried it first thing the next morning and got the exact same results. I have spoken with others, it seems this is really a hit or miss product. It either works for you or it doesn't. It didn't work for me. Don't recommend!
Hailey M.
Reedley, CA
seriously this product plumps up my lips so nicely! it does have a slight burning sensation but it's nothing too bad. i will say though that it isn't long lasting at all.
Christine S.
This is a great glossy plumper! What I love it it's not sticky!!! It stings the lips and makes them plump and rosy. Definitely recommend it to anyone who likes the burn
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?