BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Karla C.
Love this product it makes my Lupe's super full and it's a lasting effect I would love to recommend this product this is my first time purchasing it and I love it so much I would buy it again
Letty M.
This is my all the time favorite lip plumper. I love everything about it! The gloss is pretty and the plumping effect actually works I love the tingly feeling of it. I would highly recommend
Dre 🤘.
Palo Alto
I love this product, makes my lips really look plumper. I use it on top of a lipstick so it adds a beautiful gloss and it is super easy to apply ! No mess just gloss !
Whitney G.
UPDATE: No no! 2 days later my upperlip is starting the process of peeling. There's a layer of rough skin! If I could give it 0 stars, I would. Below this is my idiot first impression.

Lol, it feels like the allergic reaction I get when I accidentally eat banana! It works! The swelling goes fown at bit after a while but your left with really moisturized glossy lips. Nice product for a natural makeup look. Oh and it smells good too!
Marilyn P.
It really plumps your lips but if you don't have high pain tolerance this isn't for you. I thibk it works very well when you use a lip scrub and apply this later.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This really does plump up your lips, great for a night out! I find that I can't use it every day, it seems that my lips get used to it, and the reaction isn't as great, that's why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. It tingles, so be prepared--- I'm sure the reaction differs for everyone! It turns your lips reddish--- It's super glossy, put it over your lipstick if you want to avoid the red lips and go for a different shade.
Autumn F.
Watertown, NY
I really like this lip plumper! It works pretty well, but it is on the more pricey side and I found a cheaper one that works just as well. Still a great product though!
Amy P.
I tried this expecting amazing results as I have heard so many others have had. I tried it one night before I washed my face. I took off my lipstick and applied it and nothing happened. I didn't feel any tingling or burning as I had expected from what others have told me. So I decided to try again in the morning with fresh lips thinking the lipstick left a wax residue on my lips. I tried it first thing the next morning and got the exact same results. I have spoken with others, it seems this is really a hit or miss product. It either works for you or it doesn't. It didn't work for me. Don't recommend!
Bethany P.
One of the only lip plumpers to ever do it's job for me. The tingle is intense but the results are beautiful and long lasting. My lips are hydrated afterwards as well.
Magaly A.
Santa Maria, CA
If you think this product is going to "change" your lips you're going to be disappointed. That's what real injections are for! I have filler in my lips but I wanted a little extra pout in between needles! And I have found it. Although it couldn't give me the pout only juvedurm could give me, it sure as heck made my lips look a little fuller. Everyone says it stings, it honestly feels like you ate some spicey foods! I do love the results because I had realistic expectations for the product! If you want a little fullness this is for you!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?