BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

hunters m.
My favorite lip plum lip gloss I go from kylie Jenner lips to Rihanna lips in just a few secs of using this honestly I have the most non existent lips ever before this
Rebekah M.
I love this stuff! It really pumps my lips up and makes them look super full. It does stink a little when you first apply it, but doesn't last long. It's well worth it!
Lauri C.
Carlisle, PA
What is not to love about this lip plumper? I have been using it for about a week now and must say after trying multiple brands in the last this is by far my favorite. My top lip is what needs plumped as my bottom lip is perfect. I add a little of this whole applying my eye makeup, it does tingle and that's how you know it is working. When the rest of make up is done I can then apply lip stain over the plumper. This many something I have to apply every hour or anything. It is well worth the price and I recommend it to anyone looking to make their lips look fuller.
Mallory L.
I have used many different lip plumper's, and have never had such a great result than I do with the too faced lip injection extreme. It is long-lasting, the smell is great, it is not too sticky and I love that it is clear.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! 💞💕💞
Honestly I prefer the buxom plumping glosses! They are so much better and I love the formula. The too faced lip injections does do what it claims to do but it is just painful!
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This really does plump up your lips, great for a night out! I find that I can't use it every day, it seems that my lips get used to it, and the reaction isn't as great, that's why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5. It tingles, so be prepared--- I'm sure the reaction differs for everyone! It turns your lips reddish--- It's super glossy, put it over your lipstick if you want to avoid the red lips and go for a different shade.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Does it job very well on plumping the lip but I dislike the warm tingling/stinging feeling. Bought it from Ulta. I like it but not for everyday use because of the feeling.
Whitney G.
UPDATE: No no! 2 days later my upperlip is starting the process of peeling. There's a layer of rough skin! If I could give it 0 stars, I would. Below this is my idiot first impression.

Lol, it feels like the allergic reaction I get when I accidentally eat banana! It works! The swelling goes fown at bit after a while but your left with really moisturized glossy lips. Nice product for a natural makeup look. Oh and it smells good too!
Paige M.
Burns quite a bit at first. It also left welps on my daughters face after I would put it on and kiss her. It didn't stay too long but still scary. I saw other people that had the same issue. I still like it just have to be more careful that's my only complaint.
Marina R.
This formula is much thinner than the original Lip Injections, and it has some iridescence to it, but it's still amazing. I have pretty full lips already, but they're absolutely full of crinkles, creases, and fine lines. (What can I say? I love to smile.) This really helps fill in the lines and just give my lips the boost they need to make my matte liquid lipstick (or any lipstick) look great. This does tingle, but I have a high pain tolerance, so I can't really speak for that crowd. But this is an amazing product and totally worth the splurge
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?