BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Emily B.
Old hickory , TN
At first I thought this product was a gimmick but it really does work. I have normal sized lips that can look quite small at times. I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag and have been using it every day since I got it. It makes my lips look a lot bigger and fuller. I leave it on with a lip balm the whole time I'm doing it until I put my lipstick on. If I want extra plump I put some on top of my lipstick. Even if it's just a gimmick it's a very good gloss. Just be careful because it does burn and the first couple times will hurt because your lips aren't used to it.
Alexa S.
Great Neck, NY
Overall a great lip gloss, not sure if it actually does the job plumping my lips though although it definitely stings. Wouldn’t repurchase. Sort of expensive, $14 for .05 oz
Trista H.
Tollesboro, KY
This product works really well for people with thin lips but for me I have more plump lips so I it didn't work as well on me. But my friend as thinner lips and it worked great for her!
Anastasiya K.
Staten Island , NY
It's good, makes lips bigger for sure. I did not like that it made my lip line red. It looked like something was wrong with them. It does sting when u put it on for a while.
Hallie T.
I already have big lips but I've been looking for a product that would fill them out so that matte lips don't crease or wrinkle as much and this did it for me! It wasn't dramatic like lip fillers or anything like that but for what I needed the product to do, it worked well.
Laura A.
Review for: Other more...
It’s a ok lip plumper you do see your lips get a little fuller. You do feel It’s working but it’s not a burning sensation it’s defiantly manageable. I don’t like how thick and sticky it actually is.
Bunny S.
Elk grove, CA
Plumping action really works! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme a little spendy and you need to b ok with feeling the plumping action. Repeat user, this is a classic
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh
This is an awesome product for plumping your lips to levels you didn’t know were possible. It lasts for hours and looks great with or without lipstick. The tube is very attractive. I would recommend
Eden D.
Modesto, CA
Out of all the lip plumper I’ve tried, I like this one the best. It plumps them up quite a lot, but it is very uncomfortable. If you use it over time it will leave your lips larger, but not by much.
Tara L.
Hockessin, DE
This is the best lip plumper I have ever used and I will continue to use in the near future. It works wonders. I bought it at ulta near the near the mall. It sure did meet every expectation I had.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?