BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

mia🌿 B.
Doniphan
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
do NOT use this if you’re expecting a little tingle, it burnt and made my lips and the surrounding skin very irritated. says it lasts three days but starts to wear off after one. i would buy again but use it sparsely.
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I absolutely love this lip plumper.  It's the only one that I have actually seen results when using. It doesn't burn or dry your lips out like most do.  It has a soft subtle tingle.  I definitely feel like my lips are much fuller after applying this.  It last a very long time and is definitely worth the money you put out for it.  It's one of my favorite brands.  And it's extremely great quality.
Destiny C.
Texas City
Love it  I know it works because it tingles a little bit which I love it makes my lips Fuller. I think it's very good quality and value and yes it met my expectations I tried a lot of and some of them do not work but this is my top yes I would buy it again
Taarna J.
It had such a nice tingling sensation and actually helped plump my lips to prep for lipstick! I’ve used a trial size and recently got the big one! The packaging was cute, and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kiara N.
Surprise, AZ
One of my favorite lip plumpers ever. Gives my lips a nice rosy color and makes them look gorgeous. I got it at Sephora and I think it’s a fairly reasonable price but it’s always great when there’s sales. 10/10 would recommend if you want a lip plumper that gives long lasting results with continued use.
Kelly L.
Review for: Other more...
No No No! Run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. I seriously felt like my lips were on fire. This lip gloss was painful! I returned it the next day. If you want a good plumping gloss, pick up one by Buxom.
destiny h.
Taylorsville, UT
Make my lips super soft! It burns a lot after a minute but it makes me feel like it’s working! It doesn’t make my lips WAY bigger but it makes them look naturally redder and I love it :) it’s really moisturizing too!
Laila J.
Orchard Park
This is a cool product. Since it is a lip plumper it definitely has a tingle when you put it on the lips. That’s why I think some people may not like it. But I believe it does what it’s job is and plumps your lips👄👄👄
Litzy C.
This lip plumper is my number one
Favorite it definitely did it’s job my lips were nice and plump I absolutely loved it so much . I always get it because it’s probably the only lip plumper that has worked amazingly .
Courtney T.
Murrieta, CA
This is a plumber that works! A bit pricey but well worth the $. I tried this in clear. It gave a great shine and a nice plump that lasted. Definitely one of my favorite plumpers!!! It’s easy to find and easy to use!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?