BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Leah A.
You literally feel it working in your lips. It makes the perfect plump. I recommend this product so much. If your looking to buy, seriously get it because its so worth it.
Alicia L.
Fresno, CA
This is my go to lip gloss, my lips look so plump, I don't recommen kissing anyone because the formula burns a bit in the lips, it definitely makes my lips look 2xs bigger
Bethany R.
Bronx, NY
This product made my tiny lips look so luscious and juicy it’s ridiculous. Personally I enjoy layering it over a lipstick for best results. It has a mild stinging sensation but nothing too intense.
Itzel B.
El Paso, TX
OMG I love love this product I love the way lips look it's amazing.... I do my make up daily so I use it alot I buy it monthly I think am obsessed with it...yes I admit that I am addicted lol..
Kelsey W.
Charlotte, NC
Love this plumper so much I even got it for my sister! It is very thick and "goopy" but it does the job, I also love it as a lip topper for those extra drying liquid lips.
Britta D.
Nashville
Seriously the best plumping lip gloss around! It did take a few applications to get my skin used to it but once I stopped turning red around my lips the results were great!
Tahira H.
Mount Prospect, IL
It burns a little but the results are amazing. Just be careful when you apply the lip gloss for it not to go on your skin around your lips because it might be a little red
Brittany B.
wading river
This is a very nice lip plumper. I personally don’t think the tingling sensation is too bad but it depends on your tolerance. Leaves a nice glossy finish that lasts pretty long
Brittany H.
Bradenton
I like that it doesn't feel like I got stung by a bee and it does a great job plumping my lips. I gave it a lower rating because the plumping effect doesn't last very long.
Ingrid T.
Love love love this product! Works alone or with my favorite lipstick! It’s a great plumper and moisturizer and it stays all day! It really does work! It makes my lips look fuller almost instantly!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?