BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica E.
New Holland, OH
This item is amazing. It does add a little plump to your lips. My sister said it was burning her lips. She said the tingle was to intense for her. I felt just a slight tingle.
Amanda B.
Katy , TX
This is my all time fav product. This plumps my lips and makes them look so good it's on the high end side but it's not to bad it's worth it. I do recommend this product
Brittany H.
Let me tell you this stuff works! If you can apply it the right way I think it would be great for some people just be careful! I already have full lips but wanted to try just because. Well I got a little bit above my lip my first time and It looked like I had an allergic reaction or something! It was hilarious! buyer beware it does burn and tingle like any good lip plumper does! My aunt has very very very thin lips and I gave her this and she loves it! It give her a little bit more of a pout I don't think she could live without it at this point.
Jennifer S.
Product does leave lips looking more plump and full. I do find it difficult to use my normal matte liquid lip products with it but that could be user error. It does tingle but I don't find it to be too intense or unpleasant.
Renee D.
Lompoc, CA
It's nice for a short lasting plump. It adds some volume, not too much. I do like it though. I thought it would work better than it does, it doesn't add enough "oopmph".
Arcelia O.
Great products. Plumps my lips up within minutes. I use it whenever I want my lips to look fuller. It numbs my lips for a few minutes but the overall result is worth it.
Veronica M.
It makes you lips bigger in seconds! It’s good because you can remove all de product and the lips will be plumped! The smell it’s good and the feeling it’s amazing
Cynthia H.
I WOULD TOTALLY buy this again. I gives a tingly burning sensation on the lips and that's when I know it's working. Once a applied this onto my lips and it finishes working, I wipe it off and apply my lipstick. Weird? I just don't prefer glossy lips so thats just what I do. Even when you wipe it off, you can tell your lips are bigger, so applying lipstick on top will create that larger 'natural' lip shape. I like this product. Disclaimer though, this will not make your lips big permanently or even long. Probably lasts 2 hours without wiping gloss away.
Sumie B.
Pewaukee, WI
I love the results of this product! It can be a little stingy, but the results are worth it. If you like the cold feeling and numbness of lip jumpers you will like this.
Arianna G.
Bronx, NY
It made my lips plump with out the burning being too harsh. It made my lips glossy and I received lots of compliments when wearing. Beautiful packaging definitely would buy again and recommend
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?