BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Delia O.
mission viejo
It burns once it stays on your lips for a few seconds but it does the job , it gives you beautiful lips and it’s easy to use and apply , I’ve only tried it twice but I like it and I would buy it.
Yaritza C.
Phoenix, AZ
This actually works I like using it when I'm at home or before I do my lip makeup. Makes it pop out more. It does have a little sting feeling like minty but I would recommend. It's not sticky and it's not expensive it's only $15
Maggie C.
Manahawkin
Upon the first use of the product you don't feel anything but gloss until you rub your lips together to activate the formula. I love the results and how plump my lips are
Jordan H.
Bristolville, OH
This product is average. I saw some results but not as much I was hoping for at the price. I've found cheaper ones that do the job much better. It does have a lot of tingle which I really enjoy!
Alyshia M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am typically not a fan of lip glosses, but this is a serious exception! My lips are not extremely small, but I so feel like my upper lip could be a little bit more plump. This gloss works wonders! When you first apply it, it tingles but it does not hurt. After a couple of minutes I could definitely tell that there was a difference in the size of my lips! The results lasted quite awhile and it is definitely something I will purchase again in the future! For all of you women out there with smaller lips, i definitely recommend it! It's worth a shot!
Ana F.
Love !!! In seconds you can feel the Lippie working , and your results are wonderful. Tried other lipsticks like this and never noticed much or seen a difference. I would recommend this item , its more of a high end  item but worth it I'll coast . Also last a long time
Mishayla A.
Fort Carson, CO
This is some awesome stuff. I tried it with hesitation because I rarely see a difference. But I noticed a big one with this. It lasted roughly 5 or 6 hours before I felt I needed a pump up again
Kristy G.
Nice, plumping effect don't expect kylie jenner lips if you don't have them but it works nice. Warning it does sting a bit so if you're sensitive it might not be for you. It has a cutesy package like any Too Faced product. I would recommend it you want that extra pop.
Lauren T.
North Tonawanda, NY
I LOVE this product. It does the perfect job of plumping my lips but not so much that they looked unnatural. I purchased this product at Ulta Beauty. I loved the packaging, it's made for an easy application. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
I love the extreme lip injection. The packaging is lovely. It works better than other products I have used within the same price point. So I would say it is a good value.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?