BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Destiny O.
This product is okay, is definitely buy it again but would like to try something new. It's very tingly so it definitely works but I'm not a big lip gloss kind of girl so I don't like the texture.
Lauren T.
North Tonawanda, NY
I LOVE this product. It does the perfect job of plumping my lips but not so much that they looked unnatural. I purchased this product at Ulta Beauty. I loved the packaging, it's made for an easy application. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yaritza C.
Phoenix, AZ
This actually works I like using it when I'm at home or before I do my lip makeup. Makes it pop out more. It does have a little sting feeling like minty but I would recommend. It's not sticky and it's not expensive it's only $15
Catelin G.
Virginia Beach,Va
Its works instantly and it cause your lips to become twice there size originally you just have to make sure you put it on first and to make sure you just touch your lips.
Laura V.
Rochester, MN
I love this lip injection let plumper. This stuff does wonders to my lips. I’ve been using it for the past couple months and I’ve noticed a change in my lips. I love how the formulation literally makes my lips tingle. I believe this is about $30-$35 a tube but it’s totally worth it.
Alexianna W.
Philadelphia, PA
okay I love this stuff!! I used it first as a sample and I .. loved the results !! I loved how the after results were such a huge difference! This stuff definitely works!
Karri C.
Chuckey
I love this stuff!!! Currently, have one day left of my 2 day rush order. This is one of the things I ordered. I received my first as a gift. That gift made e a believer.
Brooke L.
Mayfield, KY
This product really increased the size of my lips and plumped them. There was a small tingling sensation so if you don't like that I don't think you will like the product but it didn't bother me.
Kristy G.
Nice, plumping effect don't expect kylie jenner lips if you don't have them but it works nice. Warning it does sting a bit so if you're sensitive it might not be for you. It has a cutesy package like any Too Faced product. I would recommend it you want that extra pop.
Molly Kate M.
nettleton, MS
Love this lip plumper! The only thing is that you don't want to get it on your skin because it may cause redness. Very nice packaging. When you start to eat and drink it does go away. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?